What will Gordon say when he sees the Nihilanth?

Sign in to follow this  

Post your guesses as to what Freeman will utter upon sight of the Nihilanth.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

"IT ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU! I SPENT FOREVER IN THOSE GODDAMNED TUNNELS! I GOT SHOT, VOMITED ON, BURNT, BITTEN, BLUDGEONED, NEARLY DROWNED, AND NEARLY GOT BLOWN UP! PEOPLE DIED, AND I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE ANY MONEY OUT OF IT! IT'S LIKE I SAID WAY BACK AT THE START: "ALL ALIENS ARE BASTARDS!" YOU'RE IN CHARGE OF THESE ALIENS! YOU ARE LITERALLY THE BIGGEST BASTARD OF ALL! JUST FUCKING DIE!"

I am aware that this was terrible, but it is best I could come up with in like two minutes.

"Oh, it's about bloody time! I finally get to get my hands on the guy responsible for all this shit! Die you, motherfu-" FREEEEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAANNN!!!!! "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?! I... you know what? I don't even care anymore. The fact that a giant-alien-robot-fetus-overlord is pissed at me for killing his minions and his big-ass walking-armored-spider-testicle and is about to kill me in an extremely violent manner just doesn't phase me. That's how incredibly fucked up my life has become withing the past... what? 48 hours?"

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

"IT ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU! I SPENT FOREVER IN THOSE GODDAMNED TUNNELS! I GOT SHOT, VOMITED ON, BURNT, BITTEN, BLUDGEONED, NEARLY DROWNED, AND NEARLY GOT BLOWN UP! PEOPLE DIED, AND I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE ANY MONEY OUT OF IT! IT'S LIKE I SAID WAY BACK AT THE START: "ALL ALIENS ARE BASTARDS!" YOU'RE IN CHARGE OF THESE ALIENS! YOU ARE LITERALLY THE BIGGEST BASTARD OF ALL! JUST FUCKING DIE!"

I am aware that this was terrible, but it is best I could come up with in like two minutes.

That was FUCKING perfect.

"Oh, it's about bloody time! I finally get to get my hands on the guy responsible for all this shit! Die you, motherfu-" FREEEEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAANNN!!!!! "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?! I... you know what? I don't even care anymore. The fact that a giant-alien-robot-fetus-overlord is pissed at me for killing his minions and his big-ass walking-armored-spider-testicle and is about to kill me in an extremely violent manner just doesn't phase me. That's how incredibly fucked up my life has become withing the past... what? 48 hours?"

That was perfect.

When entering Xen, sarcastically: "I wouldn't be surprised if some giant flying fetus was waiting for me."

Upon seeing Nihilanth: "CHRIST! Why do I always have to be right?!?!"

That was also perfect.

Also known as "Username"

entering Xen: "Oh shit... i am back to crazyland!"

at Nihilanth: "WTF? Do you need a diaper or what???"

"Well... it didn't work Heather!!!"

*Inspired by FM 39*

Something Something Something about experience... And still everyone is trying to kill me.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

"Winning the custodial rights to you is NOT an option."

Freeman's been around, if you know what I mean.. Buried gold, Skull collection, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a couple paternity claims he's running away from. He might freak out like that guy in Trainspotting when the baby was crawling on the ceiling. Freeman's dumpster baby strikes back.

Appears in Nihalanth's lair: "What. The. Shit. Is that a floating alien baby with ropes hanging on it's ASS!? I'm not having a good day".

Blah, X( That wasn't good.

When examining a dead controller: "Jeezus, you have a crystal as your brain? And again, NO EYES! Your obviously man-made."

Upon seeing Nihilanth: "OH MY GOD! Eddie, why did you put MY SKULL ON THIS.. alien.. museum stand, HELD UP IN MID-AIR, LIKE EVERYTHING IN THIS CRAZYLAND, BY WHAT SEEMS TO BE NOTHING!... Well, atleast it has eyes, unlike basically every f*cked up thing on this large amount of rock stranded in space!

How was that? I kinda suck as freeman, huh?

"what the name of Albert IS that a floating 100 Feet baby?" when it fires the teleports at him "OMG GREEN BALLS OF LIGHT!"

"WHY DIDN'T I INDUCE VOMITING WHEN I ATE THOSE BAD DORITOS?" or *after gonarch fight* great, i just killed a giant testicle, whats next on my to do list? ah, kill a giant fetus great *sees ninalith* I GUESS THE ALIENS DON'T UNDERSTAND SARCASM. you know, ive never really believed those people that said inside every adam theres a smaller universe, but this settles it, ive been crawling around inside a giant body all day, the vents were the sphincters, all the radioactive slime was the body trying to digest me, that....thing that puked the tiny facehuggers was a testicle, and this....thing is a fetus, im crawling inside a universe that has no specific gender. im just a cancer cell iside a giant f*****g person. WELL IM NOT THAT EASY TO CURE. PREPARE TO BE ABORTED. EAT THIS. *freeeeeemaaaaannnnnn*JESUS CHRIST, THIS THING'S USING ITS MIND TO FIGHT ME WITH PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE , I HOPE HE DOESN'T MAKE AN ALIEN TELEPORT INSIDE ME. *kills ninalith* if only i had soe plaster of paris, i could turn this thing into a statue and leave it here forever as a monument to my awesomness. does this make me their leader now? are they my minions now?" and thats it. best i could come up with.

let me get this straight, the leader of all aliens is a giant fetus with a giant head, 3 hands, and is powered by giant yellow crystals? THIS IS JOB FOR *stands boldly*

RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

*runs around tring to find an exit*