Where does Gordon hides all the weapons?

I thought that there was a quantum storage thing in the panel on his chest

Don't be silly. XD

uh I made a long post on here about my thoughts a few days ago and now it is gone?? where did it go

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Or maybe someone posted and the UI didn't actually let you post until you realise that someone else posted before you and you closed the tab before being able to read that. When it happens I go like:

ffuu.jpg

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Well from what you can find once you reach lambda and xen the HEV scientists have mass storage capsules which can store a shit ton of ammo meaning that gordon probably has one of those attacked to his suit so he can carry stuff.Maybe most of those mass storage capsules the other HEV guys had got dropped but that would be the logical explanation in a complex sci-fi world like half-life.I mean seriously,we've got not 1,not 2 but 3 friggin alien races.We've got so many different sides to follow.We have to make sence of who gman is and how the hell he got his powers.Making sence out of half life takes some theoretical physics knoledge.Gman's brain probably already reached the thought speed high enough to manipulate space time and be able to calmly accelerate or decelerate it whenever he likes.He's also probably following some even more advanced laws for how to change time itself in a specific universe and he's targetted gordon for either a master plan or just to try and save the different alien races.The portals to xen and planet X are activated due to the many amplifying crystals of xen where for planet X it is unkown what kind of technology they use.The combine are more advanced and their idea is dark energy which sounds close to dark matter which is what the universe is made out of (atleast ours).Or in short,HALF LIFE IS COMPLEX SO STOP MAKING SENCE OUT OF IT!

Nyao nyao~ 子猫は幸せです

Well from what you can find once you reach lambda and xen the HEV scientists have mass storage capsules which can store a shit ton of ammo meaning that gordon probably has one of those attacked to his suit so he can carry stuff.Maybe most of those mass storage capsules the other HEV guys had got dropped but that would be the logical explanation in a complex sci-fi world like half-life.I mean seriously,we've got not 1,not 2 but 3 friggin alien races.We've got so many different sides to follow.We have to make sence of who gman is and how the hell he got his powers.Making sence out of half life takes some theoretical physics knoledge.Gman's brain probably already reached the thought speed high enough to manipulate space time and be able to calmly accelerate or decelerate it whenever he likes.He's also probably following some even more advanced laws for how to change time itself in a specific universe and he's targetted gordon for either a master plan or just to try and save the different alien races.The portals to xen and planet X are activated due to the many amplifying crystals of xen where for planet X it is unkown what kind of technology they use.The combine are more advanced and their idea is dark energy which sounds close to dark matter which is what the universe is made out of (atleast ours).Or in short,HALF LIFE IS COMPLEX SO STOP MAKING SENCE OUT OF IT!

No, Half-Life is a game with wrong things. :lol:

Gman hides and holds all of his weapons and gives them to freeman when he doses not even know

no.

Your lack of argument is invalid.

The mass storage capsules seem to be the answer...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

We all know that the HEV (...) is extremely overpowered, it can take a billion hits and still work perfectly, so it has to have some secret pockets or whatever somewhere.

That's EXACTLY what I said. I kept emailing Valve, telling them the suit was OverPowered. But did they listen to me? No. It was like talking to a concrete wall. ANd I also think Gabe gave me the finger. fssssss

:evil::evil::evil:

I will not stop until all of my foes go down in flames.

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4950/flamingsigld7.jpg

We all know that the HEV (...) is extremely overpowered, it can take a billion hits and still work perfectly, so it has to have some secret pockets or whatever somewhere.

That's EXACTLY what I said. I kept emailing Valve, telling them the suit was OverPowered. But did they listen to me? No. It was like talking to a concrete wall. ANd I also think Gabe gave me the finger. fssssss

:evil::evil::evil:

GabeN^ didnt answer me when my steam got banned, Im sorry for buying your games.... Valve doesnt seem to care too much now do they? Sorry for sidetracking. Back on zie topic.

"Life sucks sober!"

GabeN^ didnt answer me when my steam got banned, Im sorry for buying your games.... Valve doesnt seem to care too much now do they? Sorry for sidetracking. Back on zie topic.

OFC they don't care too much. Valve's a corporation, and corporations make money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMvJwctXzqw

Well, we only see him holding one weapon at a time. Is it possible he just calls them into existence with an inaudible voice? This would explain the ever-replenishing bug-bait.

OFC they don't care too much. Valve's a corporation, and corporations make money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMvJwctXzqw

Well, we only see him holding one weapon at a time. Is it possible he just calls them into existence with an inaudible voice? This would explain the ever-replenishing bug-bait.

Sadly, that clip portraits not only valve, but all other game companies these days..

"Life sucks sober!"

Companies trying to make money? WHAT A DISGRACE! THIS MUST BE STOPPED AT AN INSTANCE!(economy is overrated anyways)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sadly, that clip portrays not only Valve, but all other game companies that have ever been in existence, along with every successful company in existence..

Fix'd

Look this whole thread and it's question doesn't have an answer, Gordon Freeman is a god among men, he doesn't need to explain how he behaves or why he never needs to use the toilet or how through his entire journey he never drops his glasses and never seems to know where exactly he's going but always gets to where he needs to be or why he accepts every job that is offered despite the risk and outcome or even where he puts all his souvenirs throughout his trip, Gordon Freeman can get away with defying laws of physics and space and time because simply....He is Gordon Freeman...and he's got a goatee. I rest my case

"Fat People Not Good"