Where does Gordon hides all the weapons?

Where does Gordon hides all the weapons?

I mean, he is always picking up MP5 dropped by the soldiers...

And he stills can climb things, run like hell and......get shoot on the grenades ? xD!

With his helmet

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

And he stills can climb things, run like hell and......get shoot on the grenades ? xD!

No one is gonna shoot in the crotch region, that's just a dick-move.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In order to hide weapons like Freeman, I have to THINK like a Freeman... On the back of the suit ? We all know that the HEV ("mark 4 protective system, for use in hazardous enviroment.." yeah we've all heard that way to many times..) is extremely overpowered, it can take a billion hits and still work perfectly, so it has to have some secret pockets or whatever somewhere.

"Life sucks sober!"

We have to assume if Black Mesa can handle cloning their staff of 3-4 people to mass numbers and teleporting matter between an alien planet and ours, surely the HEV suit is equipped with a quantum inventory that, like the Tardis, is massively large on the inside but not larger than a mere pocket on the outside. Or he could just be teleporting it from some place, who knows.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

you know, i haven't been a smartass in a while, so i'll take the liberty of being that jackass that states the obvious :D:

when you select the weapon a script activates that makes the previous weapon model disappear and then the new weapon model appears.

but being an idiot aside, it's probably something like the weapons are behind panels that open and close when his hand gets close to them. that sounds more fun then the bullshit i just said. :lol:

you know, i haven't been a smartass in a while, so i'll take the liberty of being that jackass that states the obvious :D:

when you select the weapon a script activates that makes the previous weapon model disappear and then the new weapon model appears.

but being an idiot aside, it's probably something like the weapons are behind panels that open and close when his hand gets close to them. that sounds more fun then the bullshit i just said. :lol:

Holy beep, that sounds friggin' awesome...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

No one is gonna shoot in the crotch region, that's just a dick-move.

I see what you did there...

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I just assumed it was powered armor, as it was a more advanced version of what the marines were using last I checked. Therefore it would actually be possible to cover it in guns and still stand.

I found another funny drawing about this: c__mon_gordon_by_adamayo-d33az3g.jpg

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

In his...

pants.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

He obviously swallows them and regurgitates them as needed. That's probably why he doesn't speak too.

just like Rico from Madagascar penguins :D