HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY1!!!

Sign in to follow this  

I hope the 2012 will be even better than this year. It's because it was (for me) probably the most creative year since 2008. I finished creating my story and I hope next year I'll finally write it all. On May I was in Germany on School trip, thanks to people who made this trip great as it was possible. Since June I started to play TF2, finally bacause I had orange box for a year and I hadn't play it until that. And the best of all: This forum was made and I became a new member here. I discovered lot of new music and my English improved greatly. But still, I know I must keep learning it.

It was also a sadly year, bacause very close to me member of my family died this summer...

Well, anyway I'm very proud of what I done and what happened.

So how was your year? Are you affraid of upcoming End Of The World? XD

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

As I wrote somewhere in this forum before: I wish everyone a happy New Year filled with hope, love and submachineguns! :D

My year was also great. I finished a vocational school - as I simultaneously learned at the University too - and got a qualification of Developer of Web Applications in June. Or was it in July? And I started to learn a martial art (again) on September.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

I played a shit-ton of games, wasted an impossible amount of time on the internet, became eternally trapped within the confines of a cursed farm and assigned the duty of its population late into the night, graduated high school, and enrolled into college for game design. That's about all I remember.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

It's 4 PM and it already sounds like a battlefield out there. xD

I spent most my year worrying about the future. Kinda shtoopid but I apparently have to make some decisions next year.

Happy New Year everyone! :)

It'll be a Happy New Year in the UK in around an hour! :lol:

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

It's now 2012 here! Happy New Year!! :)

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

This year was pretty good for me, met some really awesome people, had a blast with my friends, got really involved in my passion now... I decided what I wanna study, it was awesome. I can't wait for 2012.

Happy new year family, I love you all (:

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

2011 kinda sucked, but heres to 2012! Let this be a kick ass year for everyone! :)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Happy New Year everyone! :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Happy New Year! It's been 2012 for a hour. I couldn't post earlier but better late than nothing.

I think I'll go to bed now, being quite tired of that old year.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Happy New Year from Eastern Standard Time! DICK CLARK, FUCK YEA!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

lol you beat me to it :)

Happy New Year everyone!!, and enjoy all your booze and munchies

here's to another Accursed Farms year!!

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.