Introduce Yourself!

Oh, cool. it's sean.

Jeb's fiance has been banned for mod harassment and multi accounts for the sake of the former. Jeb's been notified of this and his posts are deleted at her request. please excuse weird multi posting and responses to seemingly nobody.

Back to introductions it is!

Hello, friends. I am Gehennas, also known as the Bongo World Champ 2016 and the Barbecue Bacon Champ 2016.

I'm 21 years old and live in Hamburg, Germany where i work as a forwarding agent.

Like pretty much everyone here, i enjoy gaming and machinima. I also do every other nerdy thing you might imagine.

Boardgames, Pen & Paper, all that stuff.

I've wanted to join the Accursed Farms forums for a long time and now i finally got around to it.

Looking forward to spending too much of my time here.

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutschöne Maid!

Küss mich zum Ruhm, sei mein Geleit!

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutgeiles Biest!

Der Tod ist dein Meister aus Stahl!

Gehennas is the guest that kept lingering around the forum and ignored our "Join us!!" call, asking him to make an account already. XP Hehe.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Howdy doody Gehennas. I only joined fairly recently myself.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Welcome new people. Enjoy your stay. Make sure to use commas.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hello, I am PriestOfJudas. 19 years old and I currently live in Mongolia as a university student.

I've been lurking here for the past few hours and decided I'll join the forum anyway since most of the other forums I've been a member of had gone inactive. I've been first exposed to Freeman's Mind in 2009 and has been following Ross's work since that.

I am a big fan of the A Song of Ice and Fire book series (does Game of Thrones ring a bell?) and the Silent Hill video game series. I am a casual DOTA 2 player (by casual, I mean terrible) and a Team Fortress 2 player, if anyone else's interested in those games and wants to hit up, feel free to PM me. I'm also a frequent listener of heavy metal music and while I am in no way familiar with newer metal bands, I have a fair share of knowledge and admiration for older bands. I've started with Sabbath and have been slowly reaching Meshuggah.

So yeah. Nice to meet you all.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

Welcome to the farms, PriestOfJudas! I'm going to have to think of a new nickname for you. X3 Priesty... Judy... Lol, what if I combine them? Prudas. XD Hehehe. Or Juriest. I'll... I'll just stick with Judy. :P Unless you give me a name I can call you.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Hehey, i'm no longer the new guy!

Dota and Heavy Metal, yeah we should get along great. Welcome to the farms. :)

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutschöne Maid!

Küss mich zum Ruhm, sei mein Geleit!

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutgeiles Biest!

Der Tod ist dein Meister aus Stahl!