Introduce Yourself!

Hey everyone. Profile picture/related things to come later because I'm in the middle of resetting my sleep schedule and on a cell phone right now.

I was wary about joining at first since forums tend to be bad. But it's Ross's birthday and he's keeping me awake at the moment so.

I'd like to be a content creator (doesn't everyone) (primarily writing and a podcast project), but becoming an accountant wouldn't be bad either. Unless society does collapse. Everything needs accounting nowadays, but that degree won't mean a lot if taxes stop existing and we barter for everything.

Edit: If anybody else is seeing this post as horribly spaced out, I don't know what it is. It looks perfectly fine in the preview.

Welcome, Glue. :) Nice to see another face to the forum.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Hello, again. I already did one of these, but I did it quite a long time ago, and then because I got caught up in other things, I forgot to actually participate in the community! Whoops. Here's a second try at an introduction.

I figure that I won't cheat by just quoting my previous post and instead make a sort-of new one.

So... hello!

My usual screen-name / internet handle is Captain Carnivore or Carnivore AJ. If either of those are too long, feel free to call me Carn or AJ for short.

And to answer the question that was posed and I never answered...

And also, your avatar looks a LOT like the Off game style. XP Not sure if on purpose or not. :P

off_game_by_anythingprince-d66aida.jpg

No, it's not, haha. It's from a series of short webcomics by artist Hiimdaisy spoofing Metal Gear Solid 3. I'd give you a link to her website, but none of her sites seem to be functioning anymore.

Anyways, here's the particular comic my avatar comes from:

wcxqpX3.jpg

Rule #1: Always smile. You'll look good at the scene of your murder.

XD Cute comic. But fair enough. Welcome back! :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Hello all! I just made an account here today after being a fan of Ross's content for many years. As evidenced by the username, I'm a fellow that really enjoys his music. I'm also somewhat of a computer geek. :)

The name's Preston. I'm 21 years old and live in the U.S. in Minnesota. I came here in the hopes of meeting fellow fans of Ross's stuff and also perhaps meeting others that enjoy similar music.

Hello Preston/Symphonic/whatever you prefer! Hope you enjoy your time here. ^-^

-------

Hey there, Preston. You and I seem a little similar, just with different taste in music. Welcome to the forums.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Hello all! I just made an account here today after being a fan of Ross's content for many years. As evidenced by the username, I'm a fellow that really enjoys his music. I'm also somewhat of a computer geek. :)

The name's Preston. I'm 21 years old and live in the U.S. in Minnesota. I came here in the hopes of meeting fellow fans of Ross's stuff and also perhaps meeting others that enjoy similar music.

I enjoy similar music

I'm wearing a Nightwish shirt as we speak

the name's riley

welcome, love the photo,

love Within Temptation and Nightwish

Also, Can I Reintroduce myself? ive been gone for a while:

Im Scott,

M

Been a Fan of Ross since seeing episode 1 of Freemans Mind on Machinimas channel on YouTube years ago (2007)

been away from here dealing with personal things but im back!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Also, Can I Reintroduce myself? ive been gone for a while:

Im Scott,

M

Been a Fan of Ross since seeing episode 1 of Freemans Mind on Machinimas channel on YouTube years ago (2007)

been away from here dealing with personal things but im back!

Welcome back. :)

-------

Welcome! Nice to see a music fan here. :D

And welcome back, Scott!

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Hey Scott, I noticed you were gone.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Thanks for the welcome back all that have given me such a great welcome back, I missed this forum..I am glad I am back

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Howdy! My name is Biya, I'm 19 years old and I'm an aspiring theatre and voice actor, and I dabble a bit in singing and music composition. I've been a big fan of Ross' work since 6th grade lol.

^-^ Greetings Biya! Nice to see another music composer. :D Hope you enjoy your time here.

-------