Introduce Yourself!

81 pages... More, than I can read, so I'll just add some material for more pages.

Also known sometimes as ShiroHi. Male, Russian. No bears, just squirrels.

Translates from English (often, even now) and Japanese (manga and other). Not professional translater.

Were watching Ross's videos before the site exist, but register here not long time ago.

Don't know what to write here, so just will add some more random stuff.

Hullo.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Hello everyone. I'm 27, and my username about sums me up as a person. I suffer depression and I am obsessed with cosplay.

I watched Freeman's Mind a few years ago or so, and on April 1st I saw that Ross had started making a series based on Half-Life 2. I discovered Ross's Game Dungeon and found this forum.

I'm from Sweden and... Are some people here furries? Then I can add I am one too :>

Welcome

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Hey there Cosplayer, welcome to the forum. ^-^

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Pleased to meet you, Cosplayer.

You know, I'm thinking about creating a technology company whose name would make people think about winding roads, technology and all the "E" online mambo-jumbo. It should be called: "Path-E-Tech".

Hey-Low! :) I go by CybershamanX on YouTube, but I've been going by Cybershaman since , oh, about 1994, when I was Cybershmn (or Cybrshamn? can't remember...) because their supercomputers at the time couldn't hold more than 8 characters per screen name. Hey! "Cybershaman" was a whole ELEVEN characters! So, they saved a whole 27.3% of memory by limiting me! ANYWAY, I'm disabled (wheelchair bound), so I am at home 99.999% of the time and thus do most of my socializing online. But, I'll probably alternate from either being a complete lurker to suddenly spouting out loads of crap that most people won't read. Yes, my hypergraphia (an incessant need to write volumes of text) kicks in with a vengeance from time to time. But, fear not because I have redoubled my efforts to...um...to... OK! That's it for now! Catch you guys and gals later! :)

Oh, yeah. Ross's (NOT "Ross' "! :P ) Accursed Farms channel on daz YouTube brought me here. Peace and carpe diem! :)

PS: BTW, I love the color scheme here. It's very easy on my eyes which should really be closed and in bed right now. Along with the rest of my body, of course. Because, well, having just my eyes in bed would just be gross. ;) Nite! :)

Speaking from the third eye of the society machine.

Being the minor obsessive compulsive person I am, I looked up what AOL's old screen name character limit was. It was 3 to 10 characters back then. I just remembered that I couldn't fit the dang last "a" of my name in. The "hacker name" I had chosen years earlier that I would use when I finally achieved access to this thing called "The Internet". How embarrassing it was to only be "Cybershamn". I finally remembered because one guy tried to flame me by calling me "Cyber sham" or something during a heated "discussion". Some things never change. ;) Good night, again! And this time, I mean it! ;)

Welcome aboard Cybershaman!!! Yeah, the color scheme of this forum has its advantages, especially when the lights in my room's off. I like it!

Welp, now what?

Yeah, the color scheme of this forum has its advantages, especially when the lights in my room's off. I like it!

Indeed! BTW, I also started using a program called f.lux (Just watch. I bet everybody knows about it or something like it. heheheheh. :P;) ) and it has really helped in the eyestrain/sleep rhythms department, as well. (https://justgetflux.com/)

Anyhoo, thanks for the kind welcome! Glad to be part of the community and I hope I don't inadvertently make an ass out of myself. ;) See ya in the trenches! :)

Haha, welcome to the forum Cyber! :D

I'm sorry to hear about your wheelchair boundness... >.> I hope it doesn't cause you too much discomfort.

I do hope though you stay here a little while. :) Is always nice to have new peeps come by. ^-^

(I use f.lux too lol)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

(I use f.lux too lol)

Ha! I just knew it! :P Yeah, I've been looking for some more people to hang with. It really does help to feel like you're part of a community rather than just sitting alone with one's thoughts. It's getting to the point these days where it's hard to remember what it was like before the Internet. I mean, before, there wasn't too many options besides the telephone for someone in my position. But now, you have the ability to reach someone anywhere in the world and someone somewhere is going to be up if you want to chat! ;)

So, thank you guys for the warm welcome. It's very much appreciated! :) Peace!

(I use f.lux too lol)

Ha! I just knew it! :P Yeah, I've been looking for some more people to hang with. It really does help to feel like you're part of a community rather than just sitting alone with one's thoughts. It's getting to the point these days where it's hard to remember what it was like before the Internet. I mean, before, there wasn't too many options besides the telephone for someone in my position. But now, you have the ability to reach someone anywhere in the world and someone somewhere is going to be up if you want to chat! ;)

So, thank you guys for the warm welcome. It's very much appreciated! :) Peace!

No problemmo. ^-^ If you want to chat or anything, we have a Discord server.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8603

Feel free to join if you'd like. :D It's probably a lot more active than the forum here. Same people though.

-------

If you want to chat or anything, we have a Discord server.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8603

Feel free to join if you'd like. :D It's probably a lot more active than the forum here. Same people though.

Why, thank you kindly, Jeb! :) I'll keep it in mind as I get comfortable. I'm naturally a pretty easy going person, but I have to get over my apprehension of eventually "telling my sad story" (of my disability), which will happen at some point. I don't know. I've got it down to practically a science, now. I can tell it pretty quickly. But, it's still hard to get through. Oh, well. Carpe diem, right? ;) Take 'er easy, buddy! :)

PS: believe it or not, right now I'm watching a couple of my favorite old Game Dungeon reviews to cheer me up before heading to bed. The channel really helped me through some tough times this last year and I return from time to time just to remind myself how to laugh. ;) Nity nite! :)

Don't feel the need to tell anything you don't want to. ^-^ Just do as you wish.

Hope your sleep is well.

-------

Hope your sleep is well.

Thank you! Indeed, I did shleep well! Peace! :)