Those guys with the glasses

I have a lot of patience knowing that it IS happening. Gears are turning, cylinders are firing.

Regarding the delays, everyone please discuss this calmly and express your displeasure in a reasonable manner, thanks. In addition some here would perhaps do well to remember the phrase 'First World Problems'. :roll:

Lets to bitch about this on the tgwtg forum

Also lets have no grabbing of pitchforks, etc. Just be patient. :)

I didn't mean it like that. I ment it as let's go to there forum and talk about the problems we are having, they have more experience with blip so they might know what to do

non-euclidean fuck machine

EDIT:

I've gotten a reply back from blip.tv. The next FM episode has been rejected by them on the following grounds:

"

Poor audio: We took a look at your show and concluded that improving the audio quality would really help you get to the next level. Consider taking some time to improve your sound setup and reapply. We're eager to hear from you again!

"

I spent hours volume balancing the tracks and it has custom sound effects. I don't know if they don't like my mix, don't like HL1 sounds or what. I'm currently trying to get a more specific answer.

Are you shitting me/ They have Nostalgia critic on there, whose whole act seems to be screaming and yelling in such a high pitch that you permanently lose your ability to tell the difference between his audio and the sound of 5 liters of high speed blood screaming out your ears.

Their gaming section is so pitiful that you would undoubtedly be their star player, and they have the nerve to turn you down, over an excuse that is so obviously bullshit?

I hope they're prepared for my little pony army to start suicide bombing their webmaster's mailing address.

EDIT:

I've gotten a reply back from blip.tv. The next FM episode has been rejected by them on the following grounds:

"

Poor audio: We took a look at your show and concluded that improving the audio quality would really help you get to the next level. Consider taking some time to improve your sound setup and reapply. We're eager to hear from you again!

"

I spent hours volume balancing the tracks and it has custom sound effects. I don't know if they don't like my mix, don't like HL1 sounds or what. I'm currently trying to get a more specific answer.

Are you shitting me/ They have Nostalgia critic on there, whose whole act seems to be screaming and yelling in such a high pitch that you permanently lose your ability to tell the difference between his audio and the sound of 5 liters of high speed blood screaming out your ears.

Their gaming section is so pitiful that you would undoubtedly be their star player, and they have the nerve to turn you down, over an excuse that is so obviously bullshit?

I hope they're prepared for my little pony army to start suicide bombing their webmaster's mailing address.

Relax. It turned out that there was just a problem with the copy he submitted where there was no audio. It was an actually legitimate technical issue, nothing more.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Dumbass, did you even read Ross's update? The rejection was from Blip, not TGWTG, and it was a technical error, anyways, so nobody's at fault. The episode is coming through, guys. Everything's going to be okay. :) You can let go now.

Dumbass, did you even read Ross's update? The rejection was from Blip, not TGWTG, and it was a technical error, anyways, so nobody's at fault. The episode is coming through, guys. Everything's going to be okay. :) You can let go now.

Where in my post did I mention tgwtg you fucking idiot?

From what I've seen, Slick is either trying to stay in character for his forum guise, or he is using the guise as an excuse to sound like the complete asshole the character actually is. I am assuming both.

EDIT: For further clarification, go here. A word of warning: Please make sure you don't have any plans for the next month or so before clicking that link. Seriously.

Lets have posts where people do NOT insult each other, please.

So... is the AF homepage down or...

It seems to be loading fine for me right now.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

So... is the AF homepage down or...

It seems to be loading fine for me right now.

Huh. I'm really not sure what's wrong on my side then. :?

af.PNG.82388a725067753520c1d65e85b1cce0.PNG

I got a Mydomainname unregistered thing earlier today, but it seems okay now. Odd.

Perhaps someone went to the past and did something to either Ross or Machinima that made this site not exist and it's fading away Back to the Future style? Whoa. Heavy.

Lets have posts where people do NOT insult each other, please.

Yeah, this isn't Youtube after all.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoXergTNdRE if anyone does not know of Doug Walker (the Nostalgia Critic) heres a video of him doing a review of one of my favorite films: Twister :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

RoXergTNdRE if anyone does not know of Doug Walker (the Nostalgia Critic) heres a video of him doing a review of one of my favorite films: Twister :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Fixed.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Relax. It turned out that there was just a problem with the copy he submitted where there was no audio. It was an actually legitimate technical issue, nothing more.
The copy I sent was fine, I'm not sure why they couldn't play it. I'll be sure to test it out once things go through.