Vent

UGH. Why do people say such mean stuff!??

Can you please stop judging me. It hurts so much. You laugh and say I'm disgusting. You judge me and the things I do. You judge me and the way I live.

Just stooop. I don't want to be having to fight back tears in front of my whole class. Just. Shut the fuck up if you don't have anything nice to say.

I've fucking had it.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

The teachers are allowing that in their classroom?! Can't they tell bullying when they see it?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

The teachers are allowing that in their classroom?! Can't they tell bullying when they see it?

You'd be surprised... I used be in a 0 tolerance school, and guess what? IT STOPPED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Most teachers give less shits about the kids than they do what color the sea urchins are this millenia.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I am just not getting enough sleep. I've taken to recording it, and this week I got four hours, five hours, four hours, six hours and three hours. Not just this week, either. It's been about six weeks of this shit. Maybe not my most detailed vent, but I have to go to work and all I want to do is sit in the kitchen and drink coffee until my brain comes back online.

Quick! Somebody piss me off, that usually wakes me up! BTG, share your view of the Isreali-Palestine conflict! (Just kidding, already heard it, won't piss me off.)

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Quick! Somebody piss me off

You're an asshole who thinks his views are most important and everyone else is inferior. You think anger is the only acceptable emotion. Hell, you want to get pissed off so you can sleep soundless, what kind of fucked up world do you live in? Bruce Banner's like "woah dude, chill the fuck out, even I'm not that angry." Loser, you are a loser! Are you feeling sorry for yourself? Well you should be because you're dirt! You make me sick you big baby! Baby want a bottle? Big dirt bottle?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Psychotic Ninja scares me.

._.

Also, it wasn't in class. It was in the common room.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I could do it, I'm sure... I just have no motivation for anything right now... I'm trying, really I am, but I can't do much of anything.

My girlfriend is having a breakdown, and there's nothing I can do about it. She just realized today was father's day, it's 10 PM, and she's over a hundred miles from her father's grave. That's huge for her, I can't even describe it. She just keeps crying, and all she'll say to anyone is "I need to see daddy." And I just have no clue what to do.

I wouldn't even know what to do there. :I And usually girls can relate to other girls.

Just, try to give her hugs and affection. X3 And if she denies it, give her space. Then tomorrow, repeat. Give her hugs. If she don't like, give her space.

-------

My girlfriend is having a breakdown, and there's nothing I can do about it. She just realized today was father's day, it's 10 PM, and she's over a hundred miles from her father's grave. That's huge for her, I can't even describe it. She just keeps crying, and all she'll say to anyone is "I need to see daddy." And I just have no clue what to do.

There's something romantic about going with your girlfriend to visit her father's grave.

Not romantic in like a relationships way. More like in an Edgar Allan Poe romantic way.

Not like the Edgar Allan Poe romantic way of marrying your 13 year old cousin. More like romantic in an American Renaissance sort of way.

Jeez, really should have thought about that more than not at all.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

No, it wasn't. And it's too late now anyway. She'll have to go there when we go home. That's... Well, it's at the end of July.

There's something romantic about going with your girlfriend to visit her father's grave.

Not romantic in like a relationships way. More like in an Edgar Allan Poe romantic way.

Not like the Edgar Allan Poe romantic way of marrying your 13 year old cousin. More like romantic in an American Renaissance sort of way.

Jeez, really should have thought about that more than not at all.

hi srake!

the name's riley

She's recovering. She was more upbeat after work... Not saying much, but still. She says she'll give her daddy all day for a week when she gets home, to make up for missing his day... I was dumb enough to also point out his birthday is before she gets home... Now she says he gets two weeks. That's okay. She can cuddle a tombstone* for two weeks, as long as she's happy and stable. In the end, those are my main concerns. (Note: Anybody else who loves somebody with serious mental illness will understand.)

*According to her, technically the ground right in front of the tombstone, right over him.

I hope your girlfriend is all good now Seattleite. ^_^

This is sort of a semi-vent I guess. X3

Occasionally, there are times where I don't have to go to Church. Dunno why. Guess parents are too lazy to wake me up? But I'm kinda glad I didn't have to go today. X3 With the gay marriage rights in the US being a massive thing, I don't want to know what they were talking about in Church today. Ugh.

-------

Well, on one hand she should be better since we're going home tuesday instead. But on the other hand, that's because my cunt aunt decided she isn't going to pay us. For 250 hours of work. Each. That's $4000 we're not getting because my aunt decided I might spend some on the evil video games and is withholding all payment.

I am absolutely livid right now.

I would, if I didn't have a better way. Specifically, going to her parents, and letting them tear into her.

Parents are good for that sort of thing.