FREEMAN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE [TRAILER]

The only one I can really stand is KrimsinYT (Shephard's Mind) because he actually finished his series and doesn't really use the Facebook page. (ie. he doesn't soak in all the fan worship everyone else gets)

Sorry for the small rant, but that whole group just makes me mad.

KrimsinYT is cool. The only one I really watched anyway.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

The only one I can really stand is KrimsinYT (Shephard's Mind) because he actually finished his series and doesn't really use the Facebook page. (ie. he doesn't soak in all the fan worship everyone else gets)

Sorry for the small rant, but that whole group just makes me mad.

KrimsinYT is cool. The only one I really watched anyway.

Seconded.

Cool looking forward to it

.....Er, it's an April Fool's joke. You know that, right?

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Cool looking forward to it

.....Er, it's an April Fool's joke. You know that, right?

No I was not aware of this fact.

You must be new here. Ross always does April Fools videos.

Although how cool would it be if this was real?

Very.

It would be very cool.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I'd also recommend Kane's Mind, made by Chunkboi in the Quake 4 game.

I remember alot of those mind shows but they kind of fell off quite badly tbh, they havent made any in ages, the only one that really has kept on going was Ross which sucks really, they could have finished their series and then made a new one and said that it will keep on going until they wish to stop but they never did say they would stop, they just stopped in general and never said anything about it really, it was like if DasBoSchitt made a Gmod Idiot box episode and never made one again and didnt say anything about it, it kind of relates to the same point but he actually has kept on doing a popular series and hasnt stopped he only stops when he needs to which is not alot, he usually has life issues he has to deal with.......which alot of people do

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Am I a bad person for wishing we could have a Saint's Row "Boss's Mind?"

I mean, I know the Boss talks and all, and it's already a humor-heavy game. But still. Ross as Boss. Like a boss.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I still think FM:ATU could be a fantastic project.

It's basically a given that a Ross-sourced Mind is not going to happen until possibly the next decade, so this is a great opportunity for fans to extend the adventures of Gordon Freeman and be somewhat of a promotion engine for both Accursed Farms and Gorilla Gong.

OF COURSE, the big, likely dealbreaking risk is saturation and especially poor quality saturation that instead kills off the merits of Ross's work. There would definitely need to be a vetting process, more rigorous than the GG entry process.

My idea is for someone to film and script an episode/series (ideally short), and maybe find someone to provide the voice.

As we're still dealing with Ross's Freeman, it needs to be written and performed basically as if Ross himself made it. An actual voiceover by Ross would only be for the very best ones, if that notion is even possible (considering his own amount of work, this more a fantasy than anything else)

I have a series ready for production, once I have time. Due to the nature of what I'm using, it can only ever be of medium quality. But if/when it's finished, hopefully it should give you an idea of what I'm proposing.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR