FREEMAN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE [TRAILER]

Good news! The fundraiser ended up being so wildly successful, that I've decided to expand Freeman's Mind to EVERY first-person game made! Check out the trailer below for a small taste of what's in store:

This is of course a large undertaking, so I've decided to cancel the full-length machinima movie I was working on so I have enough time to cover every first-person game made. Now I admit of being a little deceptive in this trailer in that it's at 1080p. As a result, a few shots have some framerate drop, but it's nothing too crazy. Freeman's Mind will still be at 720p for now as there's a BIG difference between capturing a 1080p clip at 180fps for 10 seconds v. 10 minutes. A difference of 60.

BONUS!

I did not cover all the games I wanted to in this trailer! One game was so obscure even I forgot the name of it! I have kept proof of its existence below:

Shot00000.jpg

If you know what game this is, let me know in the comments!

LINK TO FORUM COMMENTS

Good news! The fundraiser ended up being so wildly successful, that I've decided to expand Freeman's Mind to EVERY first-person game made! Check out the trailer below for a small taste of what's in store:

This is of course a large undertaking, so I've decided to cancel the full-length machinima movie I was working on so I have enough time to cover every first-person game made. Now I admit of being a little deceptive in this trailer in that it's at 1080p. As a result, a few shots have some framerate drop, but it's nothing too crazy. Freeman's Mind will still be at 720p for now as there's a BIG difference between capturing a 1080p clip at 180fps for 10 seconds v. 10 minutes. A difference of 60.

BONUS!

I did not cover all the games I wanted to in this trailer! One game was so obscure even I forgot the name of it! I have kept proof of its existence below:

Shot00000.jpg

If you know what game this is, let me know in the comments!

LINK TO FORUM COMMENTS

I hope you arent trolling ross and i think the pic is from (the one youre talking about is YOU ARE EMPTY! I think

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Is it from Postal 2? I don't remember the UI being like this, but it's been a long time since I've played that.

"OH MY GOD I'M TWO DIMENSIONAL!"

Fucking lost it right there. Pretty sure my sides ended up in low orbit somewhere. Good show, Ross. Good show.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I'd be interested to see if freeman could come up with an explanation for Antichamber.

Freeman's Mind will still be at 720p for now as there's a BIG difference between capturing a 1080p clip at 180fps for 10 seconds v. 10 minutes. A difference of 60.
Isn't it technically a factor, not a difference?

the one youre talking about is YOU ARE EMPTY! I think
No, I almost included that one for the trailer actually
Is it from Postal 2?
Nah, though it does have a similar look.

Hmm, do you know what game the year was released?

BTW: I made an account here in august 2013, I didnt actually post on it though. It says that username/email doesnt exist. Why is that?

So much funny in so small a timeframe. Imagine Freeman in the Stanley Parable...

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

It's probably april fools over in Ross-land. If not, I think the awesomeness contained in this potential could possibly power a thousand starships.

Imagine Freeman in Mirror's Edge. That'd be interesting.

I'm trying to imagine Freeman in Outlast and the Star Wars Jedi Knight games. He really does need to be in everything.

I don't care that it's supposed to be an Aprils Fool joke.

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

Not in a full blown "do every FPS ever and full lenght" like Half-Life. But as a short (2 to 3 minutes) "what if"-thing on an irregular basis with FPS that have a silent, unseen protagonist? Yep, totally could see that happen.