Random thread

SPaaaaaaccceee! I'm in space! I'm in space! Hey. Hey. Hey lady. Hey. Space. Star. Star. Star. Earth. Wanna go space.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

7AMNQ1hjLaY

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

agTDR7fG1T8

imA-Rip9xz0

FLiNZ8GOuaA

C526s_rN49g

BWDv24N0Cqc

Have some more.

That fits the thread alright LMAO

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

This is why you dont mess with fastfood workers. They are stuck in a limited space to work and can snap at any moment.

9tFvPKHABgk

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

ROFLMAO-Mao.jpg

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Revolutions come into this world like bastard children, Mr. Dickinson. Half improvised and half compromised.

Retired Forum Moderator

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

The Flight Director's job description is very simple it's only one sentence long.

"Take all necessary actions and decisions to ensure crew safety and mission success."

Safety is number one, success is number two.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.