Random thread

I believe so yes. They do in Australia at least, and I know plenty of American friends who learn foreign languages such as Spanish and French in their schools. :)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Depends on the school I think. Mine doesn't have one AFAIK.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Have some pretty random question. Do american children study foreign languages in common schools?

In MOST school districts I think you're required to have credits in any 2nd language course of your choosing, I had to take 2 years of French for mine.

the name's riley

Asking about it because in my school in Russia we were studying English (or, some people, French or German), I think, for 10 years (all 10 years of school).

And for some reason now I wonder...if we were studying English, what language were studying people from english-spoken countries.

Ok than, thanks for answers.

I had to learn Spanish in high school. Although apparently that's not true.

Middle school: You have to take a foreign language in High School

Freshman year: You have to take a foreign language at some point

Sophomore year: You have to take a foreign language at some point

Junior year until scheduling for senior year: You have to take a foreign language at some point.

Scheduling for senior year: We've never told you that you have to take a foreign language.

Well, I know that's not true because I didn't want to take a foreign language class in high school. I took spanish because it was hammered into my brain that I had to.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

In MST3K, people seem to just keep disappearing around Gizmonic Institute. It's not exactly their fault, but how do they not have bad PR?

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

In MST3K, people seem to just keep disappearing around Gizmonic Institute. It's not exactly their fault, but how do they not have bad PR?

Basically this:

giphy.gif

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Leave it to a programmer to develop something that's simultaneously dumber and smarter than them.

Retired Forum Moderator

*rolls on floor making whale noises* can I eventually have a my username change here any time soon cuz I kinda don't like it and it would only go like simply "Jek Jek" or "JekJekyll" cuz I don't wanne make new acccounts GUYSssssssss mmmmrmMNhelpplzFdfff

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

*Ignores all negativity EA and COD gets and acts like they're the best things in the world* *Dishes out hate towards VALVE and Steam and acts like they're the worst thing in the world*

*Claims Cinemasins doesn't do research * *Doesn't do research on Cinemasins*

*Hates hypocrites* *Is a hypocrite*

04d62e0e4910003f271fa52cb2982fdd69bee9319f764cedbf978aa65025d1c2.jpg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA