how you found FM

If I'm not mistaken it was a related video to "Ballad of Black Mesa" at the time. Has anyone seen that?

What am I saying? Of course you guys have.

I was watching "Half Life in 60 sec" and I found a HL gameplay. Acctually it was a Freeman's Mind. Xp

It was something what I don't watch every day.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I had just ordered the orange box online, so I was looking up Half-Life YouTube videos. Freeman's mind was there, so I decided to watch it and got hooked. I only discovered it about a month ago

I had just ordered the orange box online, so I was looking up Half-Life YouTube videos. Freeman's mind was there, so I decided to watch it and got hooked. I only discovered it about a month ago

Considering the Orange Box came out around 2007, that's a bit of a late buy. But congrats.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Well I see it as a good thing, that people still buy the orange box 4years after it's released.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well I see it as a good thing, that people still buy the orange box 4years after it's released.

I did it a year ago... ;/

I think it's a great deal, especially for those who haven't been introduced to HL2 before as it includes the complete HL2 trilogy.

Pity because I have no idea where to get the first HL. It should be in the Orange Box...

I think it's a great deal, especially for those who haven't been introduced to HL2 before as it includes the complete HL2 trilogy.

Pity because I have no idea where to get the first HL. It should be in the Orange Box...

I bought Half-Life Anthology. It includes Half-Life plus both expansion packs.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Go to google, type in STEAM, download it, look up HAlf Life, take 10 dollars out of your rupture fund, and buy it.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I kept hearing about it and thinking "what is this Freeman's Mind of which you speak".

Then my friend showed it to me, I think. Or I just watched it myself. I don't remember. Anyway, here I am, and I think I watched CP first without realising CP and FM were by the same person.

All I remember is that it was late and I was watching some random videos from youtube on my iPhone. After I was done watching one of those random videos, Freeman's Mind was in the recommended list. I think it was two years ago and the video was around ep. 10 to 14.

All I remember is that it was late and I was watching some random videos from youtube on my iPhone.

You are forgiven for being a fan of FM.

Please don't let this start the age old war (you know the one). This was just a joke. Stay on topic.

I found it watching half life in half an hour commentaries .

People with iPhones are people too, TB.

Yeah, if you say so. Haha.

At least they don't have an older black berry(they are starting to get better). I prefer a high end android device. But, even being a microsoft man myself, I would pick an iPhone over windows mobile any day of the week(windows mobile is horrible). Any way back to the original subject.

Yes! We have feelings to! D< I always watch FM on my Ipod...

I'm even writing this comment on my Ipod!

Yes! We have feelings to! D< I always watch FM on my Ipod...

I'm even writing this comment on my Ipod!

LOL I know you have feelings.

I would rather you have an apple product and be cool and non- arrogant about it(like you are), than have an android device/ etc and be a jerk about it and insult anyone who showed any signs of having an apple product(like I did JOKINGLY... if that's a word).

In fact, it's all your choice what you have and it's all my choice what I have. It's all a matter of opinion. Besides, I like pretty much all technology in general.

I love you guys. I was just joking.

I'm sorry I led the thread on a rabbit trail.

the Uk PC gamer magazine had a small strip by the reader mail section that contained a couple of cool machinima with a brief description, they featured episode 5 just after it came out so i gave it a look been hooked ever since !