how you found FM

Watched everyone now. :D

Every one. With a space... Unless you really have watched everyone... which would be... odd.

Anyway, enough of my petty Grammar Naziism.

I remember seeing Freeman's Mind in related videos for something and clicking it out of boredom thinking it would be some half-assed attempt a humor by a twelve year old, but upon watching it I thought two things: "This is really funny!" and "This guy sounds like Ray Ramano!" Ross was working on "The Tunnel" when I found it, when Freeman's Mind was somewhere in the 20's with the episode that ended with him howling at the moon.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Friend told me about it. I was like, "Dude you're stupid. No way I'm watching your nerdy shit." Then I got bored and I was like "Fine" and then I watched Ep 1, then 2, then 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23. Then I was done and I was like.

Ross, you rock! Woo!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

[Completely off topic...]

(...) Anyway, enough of my petty Grammar Naziism. (...)

Is it wrong to like the word Naziism? It's one of the better words I've seen on the internet so far, but I guess anything with 'nazi' in it is bad... still, I like the word. Naziism... Naziismus... (starts softly whispering random words)

[...completely on topic]

Holy dooley.

I just realized I haven't posted in this thread.

I found Freeman's Mind via both my own stupidity and my own curiosity. From the thumbnails of the videos, I had thought they were some stupid cartoons (lol). One day, I was bored with nothing to do whatsoever, and the title had made me wonder what "Freeman's Mind" was so I decided to watch Episode 1 of it.

I was addicted from then on, found about Accursed Farms, and after many months, made a forum account and became one of the most addicted members (even if Alyxx says there is no such thing as addiction to AF).

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Holy dooley.

I just realized I haven't posted in this thread.

I found Freeman's Mind via both my own stupidity and my own curiosity. From the thumbnails of the videos, I had thought they were some stupid cartoons (lol). One day, I was bored with nothing to do whatsoever, and the title had made me wonder what "Freeman's Mind" was so I decided to watch Episode 1 of it.

I was addicted from then on, found about Accursed Farms, and after many months, made a forum account and became one of the most addicted members (even if Alyxx says there is no such thing as addiction to AF).

Ha, it's like everyone else here :P

I mean, I had almost the same story.

I think the Freeman's Mind you have to discover by yourself. I wanted to introduce my friends to FM and show 'em it's awesomeness but they didn't get it. Probably that's because of their lack of english. :(

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

not going to quote twice

Ha, it's like everyone else here :P

I mean, I had almost the same story.

I think the Freeman's Mind you have to discover by yourself. I wanted to introduce my friends to FM and show 'em it's awesomeness but they didn't get it. Probably that's because of their lack of english. :(

I don't know... MY friends' english is good enough, but I don't think any of them like FM... I think it's (perhaps unfortunately) true that it's mostly a matter of taste. I don't think any of you will disagree if I say FM is of a higher quality than, for example, CoD commentaries, but that doesn't necessarily mean more people like it. As a metaphor, even when the best cook makes a dish with cheese in it, I won't like it, because I don't like cheese. Though that perhaps is a bad metaphor because A) there is no cheese in FM and B) a good cook wouldn't put cheese in a dish.

Also, I finally have the opportunity to comment on your signature, Jek Jek Tarr. It is rather anti-German, as well as dangerously amusing. (I would have said you shouldn't mention the war, but for some reason I never really liked Fawlty Towers)

i was watching some Zombie Panic Video on how to be a good at the game or something...

one of the suggested vids after watching it was Freemans mind 1..

i've been watching it ever since

Listen to us Live @ - http://www.spreaker.com/user/thebeatbox

------

DJ Highlander (Me) - The Collaboration Project

DJ Dexrith - The Metal Minute

DJ Fusion - The Broader Perspective Show

------

we take requests:

email us @ - [email protected]

I've seen it many times on YouTube thumbnails. So I said to myself "ah what the hell" and I checked it.... Watched whole thing like 4 times ;p

I always seem to get off of what I was looking for without noticing. (on youtube)

I once got from a My Little Pony episode, to a "How is CoD still popular" video, to videos about pregnancy.

Also known as "Username"

I always seem to get off of what I was looking for without noticing. (on youtube)

I once got from a My Little Pony episode, to a "How is CoD still popular" video, to videos about pregnancy.

In the 70's people had such trips with LSD.

Nowadays we have those trips thanks to YouTube...

If this thread is still active in its original purpose and if anyone cares then I found FM through the following route:

Mighty Crane (later LitFuse Film) -> Machinima.com -> Civil Protection -> FM

Few years ago I have made a recording of HL2 first few chapters of gameplay as I don't trust a) Steam to exist forever or not to disable the game one day for whatever stupid reason they may have and b) Windows/emulators to exist/be available forever to play the game. So, I've made a couple of DVDs showing (heavily edited) gameplay upto Nova Prospect and just wanted to see on the 'net if anyone has already done something like that for other chapters (they haven't). So I've found HL2 machinima instead...

I briefly thought of adding some demosmoother shots to intersperse with the main first-person aspect footage and then release it publicly but after playing with the Demosmoother I realised I will never be able to do what I want without doing what Ross is doing and I just don't have time for this... :(

Regards

Well, I was actually thinking of doing my own Freeman's Mind. I was just playing Half Life and one day I was like, "What if I did a voice-over pertaining Gordon's thoughts through the game?" and decided to call it Freeman's Mind. I went on Youtube to see if I was the first to think o fit. Sadly I wasn't, but then I watched Ross's FM, and I was hooked.

Me and my brother were looking at Parodies of half-life and it appeared in the YouTube side bar...We watched the first one and then all of them, I have watched all of them many times. That's how I got into it, Thanks Ross

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

I had seen it in the thumbnail for featured videos, on pretty much everything that I watched. Like everybody else, I thought it was a dumbass 6 year old trying to be funny. Finally, I said, "what the hell, might as well just check it out." I was hooked. I think it was at one of the episodes just before the Tentacle died.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I searched for ''Gordon Freeman'' on youtube and FM came into my life.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I don't remember how I stumbled upon it, I'm sure it's similar to another story here, but I do remember I found about it around when episode 11 was the latest. I also remember when I first saw it I was like "Please don't be a kid talking nonsense or a kid that's very annoying". Glad I was wrong.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I think I found the series when there were just 4 episodes out. Maybe they weren't even on Machinima's channel, but I can't remember. Anyways I found it by searching half-life videos on youtube.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

I don't know why, but there was a Freeman's Mind video in the list of youtube, while I was watching a 2Pac videoclip..

So, what the fuck ? Youtube is just crazy.