Last Game You Played

Played Red Dead Redemption. Its a great game and all, but I can never get into it...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Well, no offense to Triptych, but I don't want to see anything Duke Nukem from them ever again. I like DNF, but a lot of it is on the hope that the next sequel will be developed by Gearbox, and be infinitely better. New engine, new ideas, everything. And while they're at it, remake DNF in this new engine to really give the game what it deserves.

I honestly don't think that's necessary. I think DNF works fine as it is.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

BF3, posting in between rounds.

Wish I was home with my computer and bf3 right now...

A little off topic: Have you been experiencing problems with origin ? Ive heard LOTS of complains about it, and I was wondering if it works decently ?

"Life sucks sober!"

Working perfectly for me, I only use it for BF3 though. Even Battlelog has grown on me, it's nice just setting up a game, checking the forums, then checking back and seeing that I'm ready to play. It assures that I hardly see a single loading screen.

Also, flying skywards in a jet then skydiving out to see the entire map crawling with jets, heli's and tanks below you is a sight to behold. Truly, BF3 is the master of spectacle.

Working perfectly for me, I only use it for BF3 though. Even Battlelog has grown on me, it's nice just setting up a game, checking the forums, then checking back and seeing that I'm ready to play. It assures that I hardly see a single loading screen.

Also, flying skywards in a jet then skydiving out to see the entire map crawling with jets, heli's and tanks below you is a sight to behold. Truly, BF3 is the master of spectacle.

Okay, thanks for the response! It sounds good, cant wait untill I get home so that I can play! :)

"Life sucks sober!"

Modern Warfare 3.

You mean MW2 on a better GFX engine...

Dark Orbit.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

JUST BEAT FEAR

ALL

IN

ONE

SITTING

(the only part that freaked me out was the last interval where you fight those floating psychic things

the alma scares didn't really affect me, save for the ones where it's subtle and unexpected, like when you can be looking in an office cubicle and she'll be there only a second)

100 percent average every time, all the time.

don't look behind you! actually i should probably find some disturbing Gifs and plant them in places to freak you out...hmm.

anyway, last game i played was "annoy my father just before he gets mad, then stop" he won this round because Walker Texas Ranger's on, and good luck tearing him away from that show. :lol:

F.E.A.R. Extraction Point.

Not nearly as long, but hella fun and it came with F.E.A.R. when I bought it over steam. Lots of unexpected stuff.

About to start Perseus Mandate in a little while.

100 percent average every time, all the time.