Last Game You Played

The last game I played was “Need for Speed Underground”. It was an awesome game.

Talk about memories.

Anywho, last I played was Bioshock.

Retired Forum Moderator

Trenches II

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I just got a SNES emulator on my tablet because I've apparently missed out on some classic games.

First I tried Megaman X but OHGODTHECONTROLSAREIMPOSSIBLEFORFASTPACEDGAMEPLAY. So against my better judgement I downloaded Final Fantasy 3 seeing as it was a turn-based game that wouldn't require fast reflexes, seeing as I've hated every FF that I've played (10, 11, 13) I held very low hopes for this game.

Then...

I actually liked it.

More than liked it, it was fucking awesome.

Hydro Thunder Hurricane multiplayer with a few friends as midnight rolled around.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Played Duke Nukem Forever TDWCM DLC.

After watching a playthrough of that DLC my hopes that Gearbox really weren't shit at making Duke and that there'd be a good sequel to it later got flushed straight down the sink.

After watching a playthrough of that DLC my hopes that Gearbox really weren't shit at making Duke and that there'd be a good sequel to it later got flushed straight down the sink.

For your information, the DLC is still all Triptych. Gearbox just gives them a roof over their head and funding. Everything DNF you've seen is made by people from 3D Realms, who are now Triptych, with production being assisted by Gearbox employees.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

For your information, the DLC is still all Triptych. Gearbox just gives them a roof over their head and funding. Everything DNF you've seen is made by people from 3D Realms, who are now Triptych, with production being assisted by Gearbox employees.

Are Triptych going to continue making DN stuff? Because I really doubt Gearbox will have any other use for them.

Well, no offense to Triptych, but I don't want to see anything Duke Nukem from them ever again. I like DNF, but a lot of it is on the hope that the next sequel will be developed by Gearbox, and be infinitely better. New engine, new ideas, everything. And while they're at it, remake DNF in this new engine to really give the game what it deserves.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Are Triptych going to continue making DN stuff? Because I really doubt Gearbox will have any other use for them.

I unno.

O.T. Serious Sam 3

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.