Last Game You Played

Ya same here, I had always been interested in video games but it was Goldeneye that got me addicted to FPS. And the game Perfect Dark was a female protagonist and another n64 classic

"Fat People Not Good"

Deus Ex

The very first level is a huge brickwall for a new player. But from what can be seen so far, it's a brickwall worth breaking down.

My biggest problem was no autosave, I spent an hour messing around and enjoying myself. Knocking out guards, trying different approaches etc... Then I got killed by a trap.

Sent back to the very beginning of the game. >:(

Hammer that Numpad + key like a pneumatic drill the second you do anything somewhat important. I'm guessing that's how most all FPses did it before auto-save was commonplace (Then promptly replacing manual save because the devs don't want you realizing that manual save is worthless with how linear FPSes are now)?

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

It's a shame Deus ex HR didn't do so well at the VGAs, Last game played..Baby Maker Extreme.

"Fat People Not Good"

mine quicksaves automatically. :P

last game i played was modern warfare 2.

We're talking about the original Deus Ex.

OT: Battlefield 3.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

I have now compared the first four hours of both games, both for which involved equal parts advancing the story and equal parts dicking around. So far, Human Revolution obviously wins in every technical aspect. Human Revolution also has livelier gunplay, despite being cover based. Not sure who seems to be winning the stealth category so far. Adam has to actually hide, which adds a sense of verisimilitude and immersion, but I have to admire JC's ability to hide from trained terrorists in the shadows right to the left of them. Hacking sucks a big one in Deus Ex. But so far Deus Ex may win out in the end due to sheer depth. I won't go too deep at the risk of boring you or making you actually think, but neither did Human Revolution's health system for the same reasons. /Oh Snap

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Finished Assassin's Creed 1 , Assassin's Creed 2 and Assassin's creed 3:Brotherhood in the last week.Gotta say,cant wait to get my grabby hands on revelation.

I used to play skyrim like you, then I took an arrow in the knee

.....it had to be said.

"Fat People Not Good"

NO! It's been said too much in only a month! D:<

Last game was TF2, where unsurprisingly, the Skyrim arrow meme was being abused.

Retired Forum Moderator

1 or 2 ?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."