Last Game You Played

Assassin's Creed 2. I have 1/4 of "The Truth". My brain is already full of fuck.

That was a lot of fun. The final Truth video definitely leaves you scratching your head.

Beat MW3 and am now working on BF3's story, making that last game played.

May as well just replay MW3 and pretend it has more lens flare.

notThisShitAgain.gif

Retired Forum Moderator

notThisShitAgain.gif

BF33.jpg

MOAR LENZ FLAR

Man, those flares look so real. Just today, I got a bunch of dirt and dust on my corneas and it looked just like that!

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I was trying desperately to play the multiplayer. My internet connection is fine. I play online games on my ps3 a lot and I never have any frequent issues. The multiplayer in AC:B on the other hand is completely broken.

Here's how it usually goes down:

1. I select Play Now, which is supposed to create or join any type of game.

2. The game goes to a loading screen for about 5 minutes, constantly joining games and losing the connection.

3. Finally, it actually joins a game.

4. I play for about 5 minutes.

5. Suddenly, a notice comes on screen saying "You have been disconnected from the host. Returning to the main menu."

Seriously the most broken multiplayer I've ever attempted to play. My PS3 rates my connection speed at 95 to 100% and all other online games function fine. I have no idea how Ubisoft managed to release so broken a game and not fix it after all this time.

yea, i mean i'm maintaining a .75 K/D, when in modern warfare 2 i had a 1.04. i guess that game has a lot more bullshit. i seriously cannot win most gunfights unless i see him first. and even then it's a stretch. O.o

Just completed the bf3 campaign. Can someone please explain to me what happened at the end ? I dont understand anything..

"Life sucks sober!"