Last Game You Played

The sun, do you remember what it looks like, Axel?

anywho, last game I played was Skyrim as well. I learned of the endless summon you can get and have been devoting all my time to the College of Winterhold.

Retired Forum Moderator

Oh lawd.
I've had it for 4 days.

e_o

So 24(hours in a day)-6(sleep)-14(Skyrim) = 4(hours not sleeping or Skyrimering). Which leaves about 4hours daily to do anything else(work/school/eat/social activities ect.).

324-son-i-am-proud.jpg(not proud of my math skills though)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Since I've never played any Elder Scrolls, and I hope to get Skryim soon, I'm playin Oblivion now.

Lol, it was like six bucks for the game plus all the dlc because of that steam sale.

Considering Oblivion a warm up to the high and mighty (or so I've heard) Skyrim.

Dungeon Defenders. I'm at the second to last level and holy shit, they're just tossing ogres at you like they're going out of style.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Skyrim. Was in Whiterun when I thought to myself "I wonder if a dragon will attack when in a city."

Funny thing is the game decided to answer the question immediately and indeed, they will.

Retired Forum Moderator

Angry Birds

i'm on tier 3, level 20

it, uh, turns out that the black exploding bird doesn't always knock down pillars...

that post above me is, um, kinda stealing my thunder. it's really cooler than what Rarity is trying to not make it sound...

Skyrim. Was in Whiterun when I thought to myself "I wonder if a dragon will attack when in a city."

Funny thing is the game decided to answer the question immediately and indeed, they will.

One attacked me in the College of Winterhold. Mages did half the damage before I even touched him. :lol:

Tribes: Ascend closed beta. It's hard as balls to get the hang of, but that's because it loves us. A PC exclusive, designed-for-PC FPS that is focused around being fast as balls while still being strategic that isn't from the late 90s is just the thing I've been hankering for while all the Call of Dutys and Battefields saunter their fat and complacent asses around, taking up all the attention.

Batman: Arkham Asylum.

I agree with Mike the Metro Cop that Batman has the best superpower. Despite this, I never really was big on Batman. Also, almost every single superhero game I've seen was either really juvenile or really bad.

So when Yahtzee from Zero Punctuation said it was amazing, I borrowed it from a friend.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON THAT THIS GAME SHOULD BE THIS GOOD.

Seriously, it's amazing! Think Assassin's Creed meets Splinter Cell: Conviction. A lot of very well implemented stealth and really smooth fighting. Definitely recommend.

Off topic: Axeldeth, I'm LOVING the new avatar.

Tribes: Ascend once again. I just discovered the glory that is Disc Jumping. Sure it works with every explosive launcher, but Disk Jumping sounds cooler.

Metal Gear Solid 3 in HD.

Very fun and definitely one of the best MGS games. On top of that, it's shockingly pretty in 60 fps, with antialiasing. The Halo jump scene at the beginning had me amazed that this game was ever built for the ps2.