Rate the Last Movie you saw.

Thor.

I didn't like it....at all.

First of all Thor is supposed to be in love with that one chick who's name I can't remember(she was played by the actress from Black Swan), but I feel I barley even know the chick. We didn't get much of an introduction to her and over the course of the movie she doesn't do a whole lot.

Also Loki was the only likable character in this movie. He was the only one I actually sympathized with(ok, maybe him and the gate keeper dude). Seriously, everyone but him is a complete moron. And honestly if the king would just have made him king instead of his idiotic brother everything would probably be fine and dandy.

Lady your thinking of issssss.. Nataile Portman (I have problems remembering her name too for some reason, but shes pretty cute.)

Ya know, I felt pretty much the same way about the love interest in Thor. That whole subplot could've been thrown out. As for the rest of the characters we just didn't really get to know them. I actually found the Ice Giant King pretty interesting. The whole plot of Thor though is pretty silly Spoilers:

taking the ice child and raising him with such power only to reveal to him at the worst time he's adopted.

Of all the movies leading up to the avengers, this one is the one that is least memorable. Unless we're counting Ang Lee's Hulk (2003?) - that movie was a piece of crap.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I have actually never seen any Hulk movie. I am planing to see it as well though, because I also want to see the avengers and I am the kind of person who doesn't want to watch a sequel before I have seen the movies before that. So far from all the Avenger up-leading movies, I like Iron Man the best. That is 100% completely because of Robert Downey Jr., the man owns that role.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have actually never seen any Hulk movie. I am planing to see it as well though, because I also want to see the avengers and I am the kind of person who doesn't want to watch a sequel before I have seen the movies before that. So far from all the Avenger up-leading movies, I like Iron Man the best. That is 100% completely because of Robert Downey Jr., the man owns that role.

Agreed, Iron Man by far is the best.

Hulk (2003) was not so great, just kinda dull...but don't let that be a disappointment for you the sequel The Incredible Hulk (2008) was a great film though, Its been so long though that not alot of people talk about it.

War Horse - 3/10.

Stupid, I liked some of the war sequences but what a waste! Who gets so attached to a horse that they start writing letters to the horse? It felt like Air Bud + Saving Private Ryan, but instead of a dog.. its a horse.

Insidious 6/10. I have never been so scared of a horror movie, I was screaming and I saw it at 3 pm. But the movie itself could have been MUCH better.

Scary as hell, but not that much of a good movie by todays standards.

"Life sucks sober!"

Last one I saw was Shadow of the Vampire. I give it a 4/10. Funny for the beginning, terrible ending.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just finished the entire Red Dwarf series... I'm gonna consider it as a movie since they can't make the movie they were going to.

9.999999/10

One of the most epic British comedies ever!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The Avengers

10/10 - Everything I could have wanted for this movie was in there. Fantastic time, I wanna see it again asap!

Iron Sky - 8,5/10

Really good, but not as perfect.

Music 10

Effects 10

Actors 7

Script 7

Idea 100000000/10

Yeah. Pretty good if someone is into it. You gotta see it.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Iron sky. The humor was awesome, the ending confused me. 7/10

Nah, it was acctually good. I liked it. I was really wondering how it will ends and I'm not confused. It gives many deep thoughts after watching.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Iron sky. The humor was awesome, the ending confused me. 7/10

Nah, it was acctually good. I liked it. I was really wondering how it will ends and I'm not confused. It gives many deep thoughts after watching.

Well I THINK I got the message:

Anti war message right?

"Life sucks sober!"

Megamind

That's the first time in quite a while I've seen an animated movie with the same cliche hero vs. villian concept that I actually found entertaining.

3/5

Also known as "Username"

Avengers. 20/10. The first time in a VERY long time I've been in a theater where the audience actually CHEERED parts of the movie.

And the first time at all that I can recall that a crowded theater kept the f*** QUIET for most of the movie.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I rewatched The Incredible Hulk (2008)

9/10. I still think it's a great movie.

Also rewatched Iron Man.

10/10. Mostly cause of Robert Downy Jr.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."