Rate the Last Movie you saw.

Deadpool

9,223,372,036,854,775,806/9,223,372,036,854,775,807

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Deadpool gets 4 shots fired out of 4. For the kind of movie it's supposed to be, and was, it's perfect.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Hail, Caesar!

10/10 ign This was a brilliant film. The online ratings made me think it wasn't gonna be this good but I understand why it got that rating. This is, in essence, a film making fun of itself and all of hollywood and filled with industry satire and inside jokes that, if not for all the stories my dad has told me through the years about his background acting, I might not have understood most of.

That and it also approached comedy much more subtly than a lot of comedies.

Retired Forum Moderator

Spotlight is totally 5/7.

For a really talky film with hardly no heavily dramatic scenes, Spotlight was so unexpectedly gripping and interesting. I absolutely love this film and the people behind it. I am even happier that this won the Oscar for Best Picture just now.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

The Witch

I really, REALLY like what this movie was trying to do, sticking it up to the horror genre which has been absolute garbage as of late.

One of the best horror movies I've seen so far

8/10

the name's riley

I saw Zootopia

It was good. Funny, well-animated, not boring, well planned out storyline, etc. Fan-service included.

51Kn9fvbgeL.jpg

Pretty good/10

Deadpool.

I was so scared going into this movie. I was convinced they were gonna mess something up or do something wrong. Sure, there were problems. Literally every movie has problems. But this was Deadpool. Like, the actual Deadpool I wanted. The one I saw in the comic books. You have no idea how happy this makes me.

10/10 best Marvel movie yet.

Retired Forum Moderator

The Lobster

Holy crap, was this film an absolute gem. This is probably one of the best dark comedies to come out in the last few years. For people who are really into peculiar and dark humor, this is completely up your alley.

Zootopia. 8/10

Best Disney movie I've seen in a long time.

10 Cloverfield Lane

I would live with John Goodman, even if he owned a creepy dungeon.

I never saw the first cloverfield, but I liked this movie. 8.5/10

Zootopia - 10/10

I was excited for this movie, I went in with high expectations and each and every one of them was met + more.

Rarely do I see a movie that'll stick with me as well as this one did. It's earned a spot as my 2nd favorite animated movie of all time and possibly within my top 10 favorite movies.

Batman v. Superman - 5/10

I'm not a huge DC fan, but the inconsistencies with the DC universe are too easy to recognize even for me. Most of the characters felt flat and the only one I loved was Lex Luthor. There's hardly any Batman v. Superman within the actual movie and it was much more hard to follow than it needed to be.

As insubstantial as it was, it was still decently entertaining as an action flick. Not at all worth the price of a movie ticket though.

the name's riley

Deapool 10/10

Batman V Superman 6/10

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

(Spoilers to other franchises below)

Inside Out. I was sad at the end of FullMetal Alchemist, I was sad at the end of Crisis Core (even shed a tear), I was sad when Aeris died (hell, I still get emotional over that), I was sad with Kingdom Hearts BBS (hell, with most of the games), I was sad at Gwen's death in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, I was sad at many other things, sad at other movies. But holy fuck this movie, I just could not hold back the waterworks. I pretty much was knee deep in my tears. I have no rating for this.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Gone Girl

This movie makes me afraid to have a penis. I rate 9/10

The Grindhouse Double Feature films

7/10 for Planet Terror

9/10 for Death Proof

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Minions. 9/10

I laughed a rather significant amount.

Doomsday (2008)

The film is basically 28 Days Later, resulting in Escape from New York, in the style of Mad Max 2, with some Far Cry 3 thrown in. And set in Scotland. Has some nice action, but it suffers from the same problem a lot of films have: Fight scenes shot in such a way that you have no idea what's going on. Also has a few pretty cool practical effects though.

Extremely silly, but also entertaining. Has a few problems, but is still fun.

5.5/10