Mystery episode :O

Maybe the title refers to Freeman waking up after being knocked out?

I just see a 33, 34 chart. Something I'm missing here?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Yes, yes you are missing something here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Empty thy cache.

As for this mystery episode...maybe it's something he's doing for Civil Protection.

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

Empty thy cache.

As for this mystery episode...maybe it's something he's doing for Civil Protection.

Indeed, it doesn't say what it is about. So maybe this topic shouldn't be in the Freeman's Mind section at all. Any mod care to move this thread?

Thanks in advance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Empty thy cache.

Indeed, it doesn't say what it is about. So maybe this topic shouldn't be in the Freeman's Mind section at all. Any mod care to move this thread?

Thanks in advance.

Ooh, getting technical on us, are we? The progress bars indicate a Freeman's Mind-like set up. So it's a pretty safe bet that it is Freeman's Mind. BUT I guess I don't KNOW, so...

It's a mystery. I expect the episodes would have been released by now if it wasn't for those meddling kids.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

It could be a new series all together. Like the medieval/fantasy things he talked about in the caboose interview.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

^ I'd thought about that as well, but it has a Freeman's Mind setup and I think he'd take a lot more time working on the pilot episode of a new machinima.

Maybe it's something like a cross over between CP and FM. When Freeman goes through there the Citadel 'lights up' with Mike and Dave being in the center of everything. They discuss just how absurd one single person could get the Combine so riled up, and end up following the trail of bodies making guesses as to what's really going on.

They'd then think that one of the Strider's went postal and that command isn't telling anyone because they want to keep it quiet or something.

I don't know, I'm just making some wild mass guess.

Interesting choice of keywords.

^ I'd thought about that as well, but it has a Freeman's Mind setup and I think he'd take a lot more time working on the pilot episode of a new machinima.

Yeah, I'd agree, it's exactly like a Freeman's Mind layout as opposed to one with many bars as seen in 'The Tunnel'.

Maybe Ross got exclusive access to Black Mesa: Source!?

If Ross would wrote there "the episode with a cake" well... That would be strange. There's no episode, There's just a mystery.

I don't know what to think about it.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

my guess is a crossing of minds with shephard's mind since at the blog where he posts the episodes the guy says that at the final episode of sheperd's mind there will be a guest star.

Isn't there a part of the Shephard game where he watches Freeman get captured and put in the trash compactor? Ross is nearing that part of the game.

If it's FM, I think Freeman's going to die somehow like in FM 10.5

Otherwise,

Maybe it is civil protection or something else, and you put it here ignoring that.

If it's interaction with shephard somehow, well I don't een know how to express my excitement although I'm pretty sure that's not it...

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."