Post what you're doing right now

Being annoyed with the Eagles and staying up way too late when I have work in 4 hours.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Feeling glad that I can't count properly!

I thought I was 60c over my budget but no, I'm $1.10 under. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Looking at the combined cost of my schooling and silently thanking my wealthy grandparents for covering college. That's a big number...

Retired Forum Moderator

Looking at the combined cost of my schooling and silently thanking my wealthy grandparents for covering college. That's a big number...

Delaware_National_Guard_-_Emblem.png

:D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Crying and snotting all over the place cause I know how much my parents REALLY don't care for me. *sigh*

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Playing Dark Souls and wondering why people think this game is so incredibly hard. All I see if how incredibly deep, dark, melancholy and atmospheric it is. Three times now the game has made me feel genuinely sorry for something I had to do in order to progress. In other words, I see why people love it, but not why they hate it.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Just got done watching Madoka Magica to completion. My face is red with dried tears and my brain is incredibly confused.

Sitting around at my sister's house while she's at a convention.

(was supposed to go with but I freaked out because of the possibility of mass swarms of people and stuff which I do not like (but I like going to concerts and gigs and stuff, but I guess my mind is on the band playing, not the people around me)).

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Dicking around. Probably gonna close up the pool today.

Getting ready for work... Just thinking about the people that usually call in is giving me a headache.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Finishing up a Kill La Kill mini marathon and going to bed. Buenas noches, fellow farmers.

Combing my hair and pondering how we as a species have made it this far when not even 1% of the population even thinks about what they're saying or doing any form of proper research before opening their mouths.

Humanity needs, like, a medal or something that just says "You did it! .... somehow."

Retired Forum Moderator

Eating solids and drinking liquids.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."