Post what you're doing right now

It could be worse. The weather could be perfect, so your intended destination is flooded with people.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Have fun at your date! X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Playing Skyrim with a bunch of cool survival mods! >:3 Bring it, Winter.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I get Deja Reve. It's pretty darn cool. But everyone gets skeptical over it. X3 Deja Reve = Dreaming of the future. You can see why everyone gets skeptical.

You'd be surprised how many people legitimately get that... I managed to avoid 3 conversations that should've taken hours, because I knew everything that went on in them. (and that was over 12 years after the dream, no idea how much of my life I'm reliving without remembering it)

OT: Sleeping, and getting ready for bed.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I get Deja Reve. It's pretty darn cool. But everyone gets skeptical over it. X3 Deja Reve = Dreaming of the future. You can see why everyone gets skeptical.

You'd be surprised how many people legitimately get that... I managed to avoid 3 conversations that should've taken hours, because I knew everything that went on in them. (and that was over 12 years after the dream, no idea how much of my life I'm reliving without remembering it)

OT: Sleeping, and getting ready for bed.

I have a small theory that if somebody who is a regular Deja Reve dreamer, and they suddenly stop, it probably means they'll die soon. X3 What is there to dream of, if there is NOTHING to dream of? Spooky.

-------

Realizing that I need to switch over to a Colorado state driver's license to get a new job, since my current job just let me go...

That's a great series...

OT: Waiting to see if I can feel anything from the marijuana cookie I ate 1 hour ago.

You won't. One marijuana cookie won't create a noticeable effect, just like one beer won't.

I had a 10mg cookie, and forgot to mention that I also had 1 10mg lemon drop... And all 20mg hit me after 2 hours. Now I know my digestion is slow, but 4x the normal human slow digestion speed?

Marijuana is just slow in general, and not very strong. It takes a while to build up, and it's not building up to something big.