Post what you're doing right now

Getting ready to start watching Babylon 5... For the 6th time...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

tripping balls

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Unpacking from an incredibly dull family gathering in bumfuck nowhere. The most interesting thing there was my brother playing Dark Souls and... Actually making progress, because it's NOT as hard as people say it is.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Recovering from yesterday. So, after I left the centre on my most generally successful day in years, I was thrilled. I immediately went to handle a minor errand instead of going straight home, following Apple Maps, mistake one, with a friend in tow, on foot, in order to utilize that blissful energy for a practical end. We got a bit lost, but I told him, frankly and honestly, that nothing was going to ruin my mood, mistake two. Mother nature then spent the next several hours trying to prove me wrong, as it started pouring less than an hour later. And I mean POURING. It sounded and looked like we were at the base of Niagara Falls in a thunderstorm. And did I mention I was presently fifty kilometres from home? I found the whole thing damned funny. So we hopped on a bus to the Kirkland TC, and then found out that none of the buses there went north and we were stuck. About this point I said, loud enough to get a response from some people we were passing, "I just had to tempt fate, didn't I? I said, nice and loud so mother nature could hear me, that nothing was going to ruin my mood. And dammit, I'm sticking to it." So, he called his dad (now taking shelter since we were both 100% thoroughly soaked), and got a no on being picked up because we were, quote, "an hour away". Alright, no buses taking us north towards home, I boldly declared we thus must go south! And south we went, to the Bellevue transit centre, to finally catch a bus north that said it went to Everett, just across a (10km long) trestle bridge (plus another 10km of roadways, half of which we'd have to walk while it was raining cats and dogs) from home. Then we got left in Lynwood because at that hour the 535 stops there apparently instead of going to Everett like it normally does. We finally got a ride home from there, but I tell you if we had to take the two busses and the long walk to get home it looked like we'd have to... It STILL wouldn't have ruined my mood.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Watching this -> KzkAlv5UrN8

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Organizing bookmarks and thinking it was a very, VERY bad idea to take my meds on an empty stomach.....

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Trying to figure out if I have completely run out of money, or if I simply don't have enough left for milk.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.