Vent

so should I transfer this over and wait for this thread to get locked or what?

What your not crazy too?

Facebook, I don't have words to describe all the things you're doing wrong. Just stop and hire people with an IQ above 100.

being this flexible is often a curse since I just managed to kick myself in the nuts while stretching

What your not crazy too?

so should I transfer this over and wait for this thread to get locked or what?

Merged your thread with the Vent thread.

Thank you!

What your not crazy too?

being this flexible is often a curse since I just managed to kick myself in the nuts while stretching

I can bend over backwards and lick my own feet.

Should I be impressed or disgusted?

both and neither, welcome to the wacky world of qua- *AHEM* sorry.

ex girlfriend just sent me a sorry message here it is

"sorry I called you while I was fucking my neighbor"

I have no clue what to do with this...

What your not crazy too?

blacked out and just woke up here... what on earth happened to me? there is a large cut on my forehead and my mouth is full off blood. methinks I will go to hospital now...

What your not crazy too?

well in and out at that hospital...

they say it looks like I got beaten up pretty bad. by who and why I have not a damn clue. my wallet is still full of my stuff so it wasent a robbery. any ideas? did I piss any of you off?

What your not crazy too?

Sometimes the brain accidentally misorganizes reality from (imagination, fiction, etc.).

tis not a tall tale as it turns out i live 5 min from the hospital (actually just a small emergency clinic) and im actually kind of pissed about how quickly they sent me back out. meh the copay on the visit was about 300$ for a quick look. I went to another hospital and as it turn out I did have a minor concussion. and fer some reason my insurance doesn't cover that one either so that's close to another $500 down the crapper.

What your not crazy too?

Sometimes the brain accidentally misorganizes reality from (imagination, fiction, etc.).

and yes it is true that I have that problem when I dont take my pills but I am very good about taking those.

What your not crazy too?

Dear modern snowmobiles

I am perfectly capable of operating you without your help.

I do not need you to break automatically whenever Im going over 50 km/h.

Also, your ancestors had 2 "locks" that you pull in order to open the engine-hood, why do you need 68 different parts and screws ?

And another thing: if you need to inform me about low oil, please do so before the oil runs out and I am stranded in the middle of nowhere and have to walk to the gas station and buy oil. Thank you for your time, have a nice day!

And to certain people: PERSONAL SPACE GODDAMNIT!!!!

Edit:

PEOPLE IN SKYPE! I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT HAVE IT IN YOUR OWN FUCKING HEADPHONES I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FUCKING MUSIC OR SHIT!!!!! GOD MOTHERFUCKING DAMN THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Life sucks sober!"

I was *going* to have a whole friendly viewing of The Room with a bunch of people, but since almost everyone bailed I'm stuck watching it with one person. And he's only coming because his wife has plans, else he'd be handcuffed to her the whole day. It's nice to know people are willing to give up on their plans if a better deal shows up. -_-

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I was *going* to have a whole friendly viewing of The Room with a bunch of people, but since almost everyone bailed I'm stuck watching it with one person. And he's only coming because his wife has plans, else he'd be handcuffed to her the whole day. It's nice to know people are willing to give up on their plans if a better deal shows up. -_-

And The Room is a movie only worth watching with friends.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com