Vent

FUCK, my old trusty headphones just broke! And I dont have a small enough screwdriver to open and solder back togethere the poor thing!

[first world gamer problems]

FUCK, my old trusty headphones just broke! And I dont have a small enough screwdriver to open and solder back togethere the poor thing!

I have the same problem, the bass/volume level on the right hand side is lesser than the left. I just hope I can replace this headset soon :x

I just... I don't even...

I have the same problem, the bass/volume level on the right hand side is lesser than the left. I just hope I can replace this headset soon :x

Open and tinker with it! Theres no point not too!

I usually just buy new ones...

This option is unthinkable for me, its not broke, its just not working in my world

Only $33 for some extremely high-end Sennheiser HD 419's... They'll beat out almost anything that you've ever used. (including several $150-$250 sets I've tried)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

How come any topic I post in seems dead? I'm getting real sick about it too! Bullshit.

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

I had to, sorry.

What the hell was with the hype over the Boston bombings? Murderers kill more people that these two terrorists did in this attack. Besides, this shit happens in Bagdad and Kabul all the fucking time.

What the hell was with the hype over the Boston bombings? Murderers kill more people that these two terrorists did in this attack. Besides, this shit happens in Bagdad and Kabul all the fucking time.

This does not make it any less atrocious.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

It's because it's a "terrorist attack" in the USA... Of course people are going to over-hype it. (not me though, I don't really care that much)

I dunno man, maybe it's because the US cares more about American's than some arabs in a war-torn country thousands of kilometres away.

I dunno man, maybe it's because the US cares more about American's than some arabs in a war-torn country thousands of kilometres away.

I still call bullshit overhype.

Fucking Bioshock Infinite, man. Drives me nuts when you die and can't afford the revive penalty that the game forces you back to the main menu. From there, you can then go and restore your checkpoint. THE FUCK!? How about, like every other game that uses checkpoints, you just let me restart from the checkpoint after dying without booting me to the main menu?

I can't fucking stand Neo-Nazis or white supremists. they are they fucking lowest of the low, and should be shot. I couldn't disagree more with what they say about Jews and African people. Assholes.

I can't fucking stand Neo-Nazis or white supremists. they are they fucking lowest of the low, and should be shot. I couldn't disagree more with what they say about Jews and African people. Assholes.

I can't stand people that pretend to be tolerant but are actually intolerant of everyone that doesn't follow their ideology.

People influenced by American liberal politics are the absolute worst.

People influenced by American liberal politics are the absolute worst.

That's almost half the USA... So unfortunate... They don't even know they're that intolerant either.