Vent

Hmm... Let's ask the great Fluttershy. Fluttershy, what do you think?

cOc_N0mYe18

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I care way too much of my characters... way too much, like I love them at the first time and then, when I realise something is wrong, I can destroy, delate and erase them. I don't want to... but I MUST KEEP THEM ORIGINAL. I CAN'T CREATE ANYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE A CHARACTER WHO HAS BEEN ALREADY CREATED!

Holy shet, it's so hard... I can't...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I injured myself either bruised my foot really badly or possible broke some bones in there and really ought to go to the hospital but we cannot afford the parking fees they charge (they charge so much every 15 minutes and the hospital takes their time of course getting to you) so I have to sort of deal with it the best i can and also after a certin hour they only take credits cards of course we dont have any great job the idiots in charge you're limiting healthcare when its supposed to be friggin universal go away

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I'm starting to get the vibe that someone is trying to start up the brony conflict again...

10 if "brony conflict" goto 20 else 30

20 kill "brony"

30 goto 10

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I have an old "friend" who refuses to stop nagging me about going out driving some moped, guess Im going out to drive moped..... at 0:30 AM.....

"Life sucks sober!"

I'm starting to get the vibe that someone is trying to start up the brony conflict again...

10 if "brony conflict" goto 20 else 30

20 befriend "brony"

30 goto 10

Really, if anyone's trying to start something, it would be a hater.

Quote-changing the text doesn't alter the original, nor does it change my mind. Posting brony stuff outside of the MLP thread repeatedly is what started the conflict twice... Are you going to start a third conflict?

I can't speak for anyone but me. I've never tried to start a fight/conflict, and I never try to, that's never my goal. When I'm searching for a video/picture response, out of the MLP thread, I try to find a non MLP one that fits with how I feel. If I can't, then I try MLP. If none of those work, then I convince myself that what I wanted to post isn't worth posting. For example, that post I made, where Fluttershy says "no", my original intent was using Freakazoid going "NO!" So I then searched, I had this:

rWw2zkBqbT0

It was good, but it didn't jump out at me (maybe I'll use it later). So I searched again, nothing else seemed right, so I searched MLP videos, found good choices, then boiled it down to 2, did a coin flip, and Fluttershy won. Now I give you two choices: You can either not get butthurt by seeing harmless ponies, or you can choose to continue being butthurt over an insignificant thing.

So, you're saying that the two videos that went up in two threads on the same day, and were both MLP was just a pure coincidence that will never be repeated because of it's impossibly high improbability factor? If not, then my original statement stands.

Why does it have to be so FUCKING warm?!

IF THERE WASN'T WARM WEATHER, WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS!!!

bikini-hot-pics.jpg

or this, depending on your orientation:

995132_f248.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

bikini-hot-pics.jpg

995132_f248.jpg

I dont care for neither, I just want it to be -25 celsius and snowing

I mean, asphalt is nice for driving on and all, but FUCK ME IT IS SO GODDAMN HOT I CANT EVEN BE OUTSIDE!!!

FUCK

SUMMER

"Life sucks sober!"

bikini-hot-pics.jpg

995132_f248.jpg

I dont care for neither, I just want it to be -25 celsius and snowing

I mean, asphalt is nice for driving on and all, but FUCK ME IT IS SO GODDAMN HOT I CANT EVEN BE OUTSIDE!!!

FUCK

SUMMER

What are you? A snowman?

Doesn't mean warm weather is a BAD thing. How is it NOT nice to be able to go outside for an hour and not have to run your hands under hot water for five minutes upon returining?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Doesn't mean warm weather is a BAD thing. How is it NOT nice to be able to go outside for an hour and not have to run your hands under hot water for five minutes upon returining?

Oh sure, warm weather is a good thing. Otherwise we'd all starve, or at least a bunch of people would until we started growing all our crops in giant greenhouses. Doesn't mean I have to personally like the bugs, sweat, and humidity though.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Oh sure, warm weather is a good thing. Otherwise we'd all starve, or at least a bunch of people would until we started growing all our crops in giant greenhouses. Doesn't mean I have to personally like the bugs, sweat, and humidity though.

Finally, someone else who gets it!

Was trying to sleep tonight, maybe got 2-3 hours because it was like 30 celsius in my room, and no air. The flys wouldnt shut up either....

"Life sucks sober!"