Vent

Came back from vacation yesterday and found that water had broken through my ceiling while I was gone. FUCK!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57585520/microsoft-announces-xbox-one/

Xbox One? Yeah, that won't get confusing at all. What is so wrong with 720? It's the exact amount of characters as One so marketing budgets isn't an excuse. And you sure as shit know that in the future, people will be confused as fuck when they see on the Wikipedia page: 'Xbox - Xbox 360 - Xbox One'.They could've even made it simpler by calling it 3. But, no, it's Xbox One.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Xbox One? Yeah, that won't get confusing at all. What is so wrong with 720? It's the exact amount of characters as One so marketing budgets isn't an excuse. And you sure as shit know that in the future, people will be confused as fuck when they see on the Wikipedia page: 'Xbox - Xbox 360 - Xbox One'.They could've even made it simpler by calling it 3. But, no, it's Xbox One.

And lets not forget: EA.

"Life sucks sober!"

Of all the things to choose from, the name is what you vent about? :P I guess the required fee to play used games isn't nearly as bad... or the fact that every console comes with a camera that can watch your every move.

DAMNIT CONSOLE MAKERS, GLOSS SUCKS MAJOR SEGA BALLS! STOP MAKING THINGS GLOSSY!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

So, I have two packages for things I ordered delivered today. I live in an apartment complex whose office closes at 5:30PM. I get off of work at 5PM. I do not have a car or bike or other means of transportation other than walking. I live approximately 1.5 miles away from work so I walk. Good exercise, right? 1.5 miles up, 1.5 miles back, 5 days a week, that's 15 miles a week I'm walking. Anyway.

It takes me an average of 35-40 minutes to traverse the distance. Those two packages that were delivered went to the office. The one that closes at 5:30 PM. So, I hoof it, killing my legs, walking much faster than I would normally go to get there before the place closes. I get there at 5:25PM.

They're closed.

:x:x:x

So, I have two packages for things I ordered delivered today. I live in an apartment complex whose office closes at 5:30PM. I get off of work at 5PM. I do not have a car or bike or other means of transportation other than walking. I live approximately 1.5 miles away from work so I walk. Good exercise, right? 1.5 miles up, 1.5 miles back, 5 days a week, that's 15 miles a week I'm walking. Anyway.

It takes me an average of 35-40 minutes to traverse the distance. Those two packages that were delivered went to the office. The one that closes at 5:30 PM. So, I hoof it, killing my legs, walking much faster than I would normally go to get there before the place closes. I get there at 5:25PM.

They're closed.

LfsgmTbfpTs

These forums are dead. no one likes me. I hate Toby and Pewdie for being dicks. and I hate my classmates most of all.

Just because the forums are at a low point, doesn't mean it's dead.

These forums are dead. no one likes me. I hate Toby and Pewdie for being dicks. and I hate my classmates most of all.

Not to mention, you can't say no one likes you on a forum unless they specifically say that. In any forum, when you're new, nobody looks at you like you're going to stick around, anyway. I mean, I've been hanging around the Black Mesa forum for over a year and it's not like I'm part of one big happy family. I understand how you feel, though, and I sympathize with you.

One thing I would recommend is uploading an avatar. Spiffy up your profile a bit. Otherwise, you look like any other faceless user.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Not to mention, you can't say no one likes you on a forum unless they specifically say that. In any forum, when you're new, nobody looks at you like you're going to stick around, anyway. I mean, I've been hanging around the Black Mesa forum for over a year and it's not like I'm part of one big happy family. I understand how you feel, though, and I sympathize with you.

One thing I would recommend is uploading an avatar. Spiffy up your profile a bit. Otherwise, you look like any other faceless user.

What Pinkie Pie said is very true, if you upload an avatar, maybe fix a signature, you will be easier to recognize.

"Life sucks sober!"

I didn't say people HERE hated me, just that they hated me.

I didn't say people HERE hated me, just that they hated me.

Well Ive faced that problem countless times (still do) I try to focus on the people that I love instead, it isnt always easy, but coming home and knowing that you have a family that loves you, it helps. Probably not the same for everyone, though.

Im still pissed off at people, people are going to hate all their lives. I still hate people, but I try not to care that much.

Music and my family has gotten me through some of the toughest times in my life, but its (like I said) different for everyone.

Do you know why these people hate you? Are you sure they hate you, or is it just in your mind?

"Life sucks sober!"

Do you know why these people hate you? Are you sure they hate you, or is it just in your mind?

I think people saying things like: 'homosexual' and 'faggot' is a sure sign people hate you (for just being different from them, no less).

No, that's a sign people don't understand you. Tragically though, people use this type of language because they're too ignorant to come up with anything else. There's no shame in being different, dude. I mean, at least people notice you. I'd notice the "Weird guy" before any of the other clones trying desperately to fit in.

By the way, I'm taking you using the word fa**ot in stride, only because you used it out of context. please censor any future usage of those kinds of words.

DAMNIT CONSOLE MAKERS, GLOSS SUCKS MAJOR SEGA BALLS! STOP MAKING THINGS GLOSSY!

tumblr_lmka1dEGLv1qii6tmo1_400.gif

THANK YOU! MATTE FINISH FOR THE WIN!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

By the way, I'm taking you using the word fa**ot in stride, only because you used it out of context. please censor any future usage of those kinds of words.

Wait, we can say fuck, but not that? WTF?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.