Vent

Alright, I am at the end of my rope with this piece of shit overhype about everything. "Oh, 5 US troops died in Afghanistan, oh, wildfires have the potential to do major damage, even though we can easily put them out and are doing so right now, oh, 3 people died in a terrorist attack, blah blah blah" I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!! Why does the US media see fit to report on the smallest of things, especially when it comes to the War on Terror?! And before you say "stfu, if your own family member died in the attack or something, it would be a huge tragedy" I would mourn their death, but I would not be like those protesters of Iraq and Afghanistan at all (I would not take to the streets, as I would know their death is a miniscule event in the greater picture). It feels insane and backasswards.

Well that's the thing, death is tragic, no matter who's it is, no matter the reason, it's still tragic, and major deaths are going to be reported, nothing is going to change that, so either deal with it, or don't watch the news.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I'm not... But then again, I'm hardly ever in Skype.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I just discovered that Youtube decided to censor most of the Pink Floyd album uploads. (Luckily I have them physically around here, just a little extra effort on my end). Nevertheless, that's just sad. Apparently this is the way culture dies nowadays.

Nobody said that, it's existing culture, on new media, controlled by chains of delegations of greedy people, who got artists to sign away their rights and hog their work for decades (almost a century by now) until it gets forgotten and vanishes, because everybody is denied access.

Destroying culture on behalf of the artists who signed their rights away, installing DRM into standards, trying to create a pay per view universe, where you go to jail for tinkering with a device that you bought. Lobbying to get a 20 year extension on copyright all 20 years "on behalf of the creators".

Maybe I should have been a bit more specific on what buggs me here to begin with.

Okay, so I was going to go to an amusement park with some friends for someone's 18th birthday, but unfortunately the weather forecast has a 70 percent chance of rain Saturday, so the girl organizing it said that she would reschedule it for Sunday. After she rescheduled it, I got invited to a formal charity dance by a separate group of friends for the day the park thing was going to be on. I accept the invitation, but then the girl organizing the birthday thing says that the amusement park thing was back on for Saturday, and now I have to pick between two equal groups of friends who I probably will not see again due to graduation/college/moving.

WHAT DO???

100 percent average every time, all the time.

I don't have any romantic feelings to anyone at all and that makes me feel like I don't deserve anyone, and I'm a heartless prick that will never get anyone. Sad... But on the other hand, I don't want to.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Well then, still go to the 18th birthday, at the very least there will be free cake.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Okay, so I was going to go to an amusement park with some friends for someone's 18th birthday, but unfortunately the weather forecast has a 70 percent chance of rain Saturday, so the girl organizing it said that she would reschedule it for Sunday. After she rescheduled it, I got invited to a formal charity dance by a separate group of friends for the day the park thing was going to be on. I accept the invitation, but then the girl organizing the birthday thing says that the amusement park thing was back on for Saturday, and now I have to pick between two equal groups of friends who I probably will not see again due to graduation/college/moving.

WHAT DO???

Don't hang around people. That's how you avoid this.

I don't have any romantic feelings to anyone at all and that makes me feel like I don't deserve anyone, and I'm a heartless prick that will never get anyone. Sad... But on the other hand, I don't want to.

SHUT UP. I'm the heartless prick here!

damn...

11431_houston_tumlin_01.jpg

Someone didn't love you enough when you were little, did they?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

yes, I am a dramatic villain character. The outcast. I feel so sad...

and sometimes I want to just shot at people :(

Psychotic, we're turning the SRS thread into a joke... should we lay off?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time