Vent

If it makes you feel any better, I'm probably shorter than you.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't read your 5'6 post. So I'm a little taller than you...I'm stupid.

Go Chuck.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

5' 6.5" here... I used to get told that I was too short to be a man... Then someone picked a fight with me... Never got picked on for my height again.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So I just got back from an awesome dance held by the anime club (no really), and there was a girl being hit on by three guys.

I was one of them.

The third one.

The first two got her number.

When the only slow dance came on, guy number two fast-walked over to her, and the two of us shared this split second glare that entire battles were fought in. I sat down and he went over to her, but only because he was closer. He had his eyes locked on her the entire dance, and only ever looked away to follow guy number 1 (who was the least socially awkward of the three of us and got as far as touching her thigh while not even dancing). I never even got to talk to her, and decided I shouldn't anyway because if a girl gets hit on three times in one dance and doesn't just sigh or scream "enough!", she's probably an attention whore anyway. And I have a feeling I'm still just feeling down from getting dumped two weeks ago and went after a girl I normally wouldn't.

The worst part is that I asked her out last dance, but she had a boyfriend then. The other two guys only met her this semester. Also my friends noticed I was going after her, and are on my side, but I don't want them to force it either or break apart a couple that could be happy otherwise.

Oh, and remember that guy I said I hated?

I have a "friend" who I hate. A lot. My very first impression of him was "hey, he kind of looks a lot like the neckbeard meme guy, ponytail and all." He has awkwardly placed himself in every geek group in the college, he's admitted to shoplifting just for fun, he spawncamped during lasertag ("not really, I gave them a few seconds"), he brags about getting free tee shirts, he invites himself to everything, he laughs at people whenever he wins something, he eats everything with chopsticks (stir-fry, chicken nuggets, double-sized pieces of cake and everything he says makes me want to throw something at him.

At first I was being kind to him and him to me, then I hid it, but now I just openly hate him (I told him to his face that last part about throwing things at him).

Now, I'm fine with him being an anime supremecist guy (I met him at an anime club my friend dragged me to), I'm fine with him being a yu-gi-oh tournament player, I'm fine with him being a weeaboo, I'm fine with him being incredibly fat and unattractive, I'm fine with him wearing his hoodie like a Hobbit cloak, and I'm fine with him constantly talking about his pokemon. I have lots of friends who do stuff like that, and it's kind of what connects us as a group, but he does all of that, on top of the stuff I said before. I hate his guts, and I don't even care that everyone knows it, and I'm happy knowing that no one has ever disagreed with me after the first two weeks of knowing him.

Well, he is most likely going to be getting a girlfriend by the end of the week. Before I do.

EDIT: A different girl, though.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Wow I am so, so sorry, dude. Really. I mean that SUCKS...especially the friend part. I've had experiences with that myself, not necessarily with girls, but you get what I mean.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Honestly, I was one of the guys helping him. The girl he's going for is a friend (and not the girl from the dance, should have specified), and really does seem interested in him. And really, I just want to foster love and shit. Like I said, I'd never want to break up a happy couple. Ever. The world needs more of them. Just might want to shoot myself afterwards.

Anyone seen that one episode of the office where Dwight is distraught over Angela and Jim comes to his aide even though he proclaims right then and there that they are mortal enemies? It's pretty much like that.

NOBODY HELP ZACH WITH HIS PROBLEMS!!!!!

PHsPMF44LN-12.png

Shiny, I have too much feels for your college predicaments. But I think you should get out and around more. Walk down Frat Ave. and just walk into a party. Find some people, enjoy yourself, use a little social lubricant (alcohol) unless you're against it, of course. HAVE FUN DAMMIT! The more places you go, the more likely you are to find a beautiful girl with great personality and all that jazz. (*sighs* Erin...)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Just don't hit any girl you want....

Unless they quit literally ask for it as a part of foreplay... I've met some that would too...

Unless they quit literally ask for it as a part of foreplay... I've met some that would too...

Domination... ehhhhhh

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I hear that shit about length and that "being a real man" requires you to be taller than whatever the fuck its supposed to be

A man is measured by his actions!

Its the same if someones gay, it automatically makes them "less of a man" for some reason...

"Life sucks sober!"

Life is starting to crash down on me. After receiving my acceptance letter, along with all the bullshit I have to deal with at school, I also need to find ways I'm going to pay for college. HELL, I MIGHT NOT EVEN GO TO COLLEGE UNTIL NEXT YEAR! I MIGHT HAVE TO JOIN THE FUCKIN GUARD AND TAKE 9 MONTHS TO DO TRAINING TILL THEY'LL PAY FOR MY DEGREE!

I feel really lost and have no idea how to do anything. My parents made a bad decision in holding my hand for my entire life until high school. They're just now making me learn how to handle things by myself WHEN THE THINGS I HAVE TO HANDLE BY MYSELF WILL AFFECT MY ENTIRE LIFE!

After receiving my acceptance letter

Congratulations!

Everything Else

Oh.

Hopefully your life is crappy enough that people will give you money. Find as many scholarships as you can, fill out your FAFSA, talk to all the good teachers you have, if any. And yes, joining the guard is an option, lots of perfectly fine people do it.

Also I'm having a hard time telling if you want or don't want help from your parents. Well, always remember you can ask them for help, and always remember that you can do things without telling them.

After receiving my acceptance letter

Congratulations!

Everything Else

Oh.

Hopefully your life is crappy enough that people will give you money. Find as many scholarships as you can, fill out your FAFSA, talk to all the good teachers you have, if any. And yes, joining the guard is an option, lots of perfectly fine people do it.

Also I'm having a hard time telling if you want or don't want help from your parents. Well, always remember you can ask them for help, and always remember that you can do things without telling them.

Nope, my parents make about 140K a year combined. We live very comfortably. I will get no FAFSA aid...

If you make a wrong decision, not knowing about it only because you are young... Everyone will curse you of your own stupidity. But no one could help you when you asked for help. I know this feeling bro, you have no idea

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Life is starting to crash down on me. After receiving my acceptance letter, along with all the bullshit I have to deal with at school, I also need to find ways I'm going to pay for college. HELL, I MIGHT NOT EVEN GO TO COLLEGE UNTIL NEXT YEAR! I MIGHT HAVE TO JOIN THE FUCKIN GUARD AND TAKE 9 MONTHS TO DO TRAINING TILL THEY'LL PAY FOR MY DEGREE!

At age 24 you aren't affected by your parent's income for FAFSA aid... Also, the guard is basically the light-duty version of the Air Force, and can usually put you in with some good people. (people are important for job hunting later in life)

I feel really lost and have no idea how to do anything. My parents made a bad decision in holding my hand for my entire life until high school. They're just now making me learn how to handle things by myself WHEN THE THINGS I HAVE TO HANDLE BY MYSELF WILL AFFECT MY ENTIRE LIFE!

Only child?

Actually, no. I have a younger sister who they prefer, but they've always managed both our lives for us. They signed me up for all the charter schools and crap and sent me in to take the tests. They set up all my doctor's appointments from day one and all that BS. My sister's going to be even worse than me, quite honestly.

We don't say fuck that much, do we?

July 8, 2012: "Just fuck me already."

August 10, 2012: BTW my cardio fucking kicks ass now.

August 23, 2012: I was the only young, fit gentleman out of all the Middle-Aged fat-ass fucks there

August 27, 2012: Caffeine makes me hyper as fuck

September 23, 2012: Fuck you, Jake was my favorite Freshman.

October 2, 2012: Fuck you Dead Space did horrible things to my Grandfather...

October 25, 2012: "Nilla. Fucking. Wafers."

November 8, 2012: Show him some fucking backbone

November 22, 2012: FUCK YOU I HATE YOU!

December 13, 2012: Fuck you Reggio

January 3, 2013: fuck that shit

January 8, 2013: I have no fucking clue what it means

January 9, 2013: Why the fuck, every single day, do I google search and have some random shit site pop up.

February 25, 2013: I MIGHT HAVE TO JOIN THE FUCKIN GUARD AND TAKE 9 MONTHS TO DO TRAINING

Uhhh...

If it had been me:

GF: Hey, instead of Dairy Queen, can we stop by that Fro Yo place instead?

Me: Get out of the car

GF: What? We're going 60...

Me: THEN CURL UP INTO A FUCKING BALL AND PROTECT WHAT LITTLE BRAINS YOU HAVE IN YOUR SKULL!

GF (now crying): WHAT THE HELL? WHAT DID I DO?!

Me: YOU WOULD RATHER GET PUSSY-ASS FROZEN YOGURT INSTEAD OF FUCKING ICE CREAM! PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE FAT, WHICH, FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME I'VE TOLD YOU THIS, YOU AREN'T! BUT IF YOU WANT FRO YO, GET FUCKING FRO YO! I HOPE THEIR DRIVE THRU CAN SERVE CUSTOMERS BARRELING AT 50 MILES AN HOUR DOWN THE HIGHWAY!

2189_1b97.jpeg