General Chat

Not really. I used to like this forum but I quickly got to love it and love posting here.

"I used to like this forum. I still do, but I used to, too."

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I used to like this forum... I used to dislike this forum... I used to love this forum...

I *all of the above* this forum now too...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The photocopy thing? I'm clumsy and when I put in the ink cartridge i accidentally hit the button. As for the support site, i don't know.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Yeah, the support site is weird... But that's what you get when there are sloppy coders that don't really care about the quality of their work. I have run across several sites that I have sent an e-mail to the webmaster offering them my services to make the site work better... I have no significant experience, and I can do better most of the time.

I was actually supposed to be a web developer, but....well, things got in the way of that and I had to drop out of community college after one semester after what could best be described as a stress-induced catatonic meltdown.

I was originally going to be a pilot professionally... That fell through, so I decided to do computers... That was too expensive, so I went and did a year of welding... I didn't pass the certification test the first time around, (only one in a hundred do according to the instructors) so nothing so far...

I was trying to make a pose in Garry's Mod and accidentally set everything on fire. I set a prop alight (the particle system tester stopped working for me) and I forgot it was explosive. Whoosh suddenly lots of fires.

Also I need more practice with the faceposer.

8LTJu3T.jpg

I was originally going to be a pilot professionally... That fell through, so I decided to do computers... That was too expensive, so I went and did a year of welding... I didn't pass the certification test the first time around, (only one in a hundred do according to the instructors) so nothing so far...

How hard is the test? What does it take to pass? And what did it include, MIG/MAG, TIG, acetylen/oxygen, or the "stick welder thingy-majigg"? :?:

I personally find welding with gas to be the hardest, but only with thin metal. And ive never touched a TIG since theyre a bit expensive

I have a Masters in Couch Sitting. You should look into it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

How hard is the test? What does it take to pass? And what did it include, MIG/MAG, TIG, acetylen/oxygen, or the "stick welder thingy-majigg"? :?:

The test was for stick... It's a bend test, and you have to get a perfect bend.

I personally find welding with gas to be the hardest, but only with thin metal. And ive never touched a TIG since theyre a bit expensive

I actually have the easiest time with MiG... (I have an innate ability to set the feed rate and voltage just right) TiG is more difficult for me to get right, but I did get a bit of experience with doing it on some titanium. ($5000 worth of free titanium welding lessons, just because I was so likable)

When I was in 10th grade I was in some technical class part of it involved soldering things together. I kept almost burning myself so the teacher told me not to do it anymore.

Yeah, soldering is harder than welding IMO...