General Chat

Oh man, cookie clicker. xD So many hours wasted on that. Leaving my computer on 24/7 and whatnot. Good times.

So it turns out having a batch file recursively call itself without any sort of stop condition is a bad, bad idea.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

So it turns out having a batch file recursively call itself without any sort of stop condition is a bad, bad idea.

Typically, yes.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I was expecting animation... but the stand-up itself is funny.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Ok, so I just disassembled a $5 headset so I could take the microphone (which is remarkable decent) and attach it to my $34 Sennheiser HD419 headphones. It's detachable too, so not a permanent fixture. I'll post pics for it later.

I keep coming here with things to say then immediately forget when I open this topic. Not a good sign...

Retired Forum Moderator

Here are the pics of the headphone hack I mentioned...

PICT00012.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT00032.jpg

There is a semi-removable rubber outer coating that I put the microphone mounting screw through to mount it to the side of the headphones.

The second pic looks like you just taped it on with electrical tape, lol. That's p cool though. I'll post pictures of the PC desk I just made to fit the dimensions of my new room in a few days.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Yeah, I used electrical tape to hold the cord in place... The mic boom itself uses a screw through the rubber cover on the outside of the earpiece.

That's pretty cool man. In the way of making our own shit, I built this table for my gaming rig. Pretty damn proud of it, too.

20140423_232511_zpsa263f9d1.jpg

Nice! How many sealant layers, and what type of sealant?