General Chat

regardless of what the original intention was I still think separation of the 2 is necessary since any of each influencing the other will only lead to problems. Until the world learns to play nice I think it's for the better.

About 90% of our laws are based on the Ten Commandments... This country was founded on the principles of Christianity and freedom, not government and secularism.

Tell us about your game... It can't hurt to tell some of the details, especially since it would count as a copyright if anyone comes out with something similar before you release, and then sues you to stop production. (prior art really kills law suits)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well "Thou shalt not kill" actually sounds like pretty good practice in general, even if youre not religious.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

True, but there are plenty of others... ("thou shall not commit adultery" for one)

Well the issue with the game is it's still just about all on paper. we have things modeled out and we have music and concept art but the actual process of putting it in an engine (in this case Unity) has only just begun. The most I have done for the 2 days I've been on the project is a script in which the character runs to where you click and will correctly obey elevation changes. Believe me when I say something so simple sounding isn't very easy so that's coming along at least. I now need to work in pathfinding so they won't just walk into a wall and give up.

"don't act all boring and grown-up."

And here I thought I was the only one.

Retired Forum Moderator

Wow... I grew up knowing what that meant from age 3 on... (not the sex part, but "a married person being with 'not-their-spouse' in a romantic way" was what I figured; and romantic back then meant candle lit dinners, etc.)

I grew up in a massively Catholic family... I am pretty well versed in the faith for a lay person.

I was at the outside and i was going through the big heavy glass door and i lost my balance and got caught in it and now i have bruises that hurt.

I hate having to go places :x

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I was at the outside and i was going through the big heavy glass door and i lost my balance and got caught in it and now i have bruises that hurt.

I hate having to go places :x

Same.

the name's riley

Well, at least you didn't get caught in a revolving door, and have someone on the other side decide to push on it while you were caught in the gap... I have... It hurt...

Not anymore... Unless it's an antique...

Well I'm off to go work on that game with the team. I'll find out what I can and can't tell you guys. Most likely the team leader won't care since he's pretty chill but it's better safe than sorry. I'll probably make a topic about it in the Gaming in General forum.

Retired Forum Moderator