General Chat

Yeah it is. If I recall right Garry's Mod used to be a HL2 mod and free. Now it costs $10 unless that change recently. I think you need a Source game too.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I didn't even know this was possible.

GqMxFZ2.jpg

Skate 3 glitches in a nutshell.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Yeah it is. If I recall right Garry's Mod used to be a HL2 mod and free. Now it costs $10 unless that change recently. I think you need a Source game too.

I think it's $8, but I somehow got it free for some unknown reason.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, that was an interesting story... Maybe he was having a seizure...

My day was OK... I found out I have to lose 40lbs or 2 inches off my waist to join the Navy... Exercise, here I come... Reluctantly...

He was probably on a bad trip from cocaine or something. Blood-shot eyes and wasn't exactly speaking clearly.

"Life sucks sober!"

Those are also possible seizure effects.

Those are also possible seizure effects.

The way he was acting, Im not doubting you.

Could it also have been a psychosis? Friends were uncertain and said that if he had a psychosis then he would probably have been pissing himself etc.

"Life sucks sober!"

psychosis is not a single thing though

Im not really 100% on this subject. Ill check this up on google.

"Life sucks sober!"

It sounds an awful lot like a seizure, but the only one that can really tell for sure would be a neurologist.

I'm conflicted.

I don't have any kind of vehicle, but my parents offered to lend me a car (early 90's model jeep, this thing's older than I am). Normally, I would jump all over this offer, but it's a piece of shit that breaks down fairly often (they had to sink a few hundred dollars into repairing it recently because of a blown head gasket and brake problems, the repairs probably costed more than it's worth), not to mention water leaks through the dashboard whenever it rains.

Since I live fairly far away from home and there aren't any mechanics nearby where I live, should I just take the jeep now, or continue saving up to get my own vehicle?

100 percent average every time, all the time.

A vehicle that runs is worth at least $500 on craigslist... I got a '96 Taurus for that on there, only major problem with it is the brakes, but people take them to the scrap yard if they don't sell in 48 hours... Take the Jeep, and use it as a stepping stone towards a better vehicle.

Me and a couple of friends are going to go see the new Captain America later today. At least I hope. Plans don't always fall though...

Retired Forum Moderator

So I accidentally dipped into the comments section of a Garry's Mod addon on the Steam Workshop and nearly split my side laughing.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.