General Chat

Thanks a lot, talking Taco. :3 Don't worry. Our relationship is more than that. I've committed to keeping him safe and healthy. If he's not my boyfriend, then he's a brother to me. It sounds weird I know, but all I want is for him to be happy and safe. I'll keep an eye out though. I know a lot of my friends are concerned he's like, secretly a rapist or some crazy snot. X3 And I know this is sort of; 'yeah right' but he's honestly not terrible. I've seen him in all sorts of scenarios. I've even talked to his parents. But I think meeting him this year will be the icing on the cake to confirm. :3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I'll keep an eye out though. I know a lot of my friends are concerned he's like, secretly a rapist or some crazy snot. X3 And I know this is sort of; 'yeah right' but he's honestly not terrible. I've seen him in all sorts of scenarios. I've even talked to his parents.

Not saying this will happen to you, but my sister's last ex husband had her so fooled that he was able to have sex with another woman on their honeymoon, and she didn't find out for years. There are those kind of people out there. Caution is your friend.

As for L.A., I know nothing. For VISAs, I'd actually recommend going for citizenship instead.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

There are those kind of people out there.
Which makes me very sad. :(

Hope it works out for yuh Jeb. :)

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

There are those kind of people out there.
Which makes me very sad. :(

Same.

Hope it works out for yuh Jeb. :)

Indeed. Any help we can give, just ask. :)

Thank you all. ^_^ You're all such amazing people. I've never met such a friendlier bunch on the internet before. XP This indeed is an awesome forum.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I've missed the community forums provide. Like-minded individuals, genuine people. And with decent Mods, dicks/trolls are kept to a minimum :)

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I want to hug everybody here. X3

I've been on other forums but nothing has matched this. Mainly because 1. I get along with guys more than girls. 2. I get along with people older than me. XP One forum had too many girls, the other too many 10 year olds. But this. This is perfect. <3

-------

I've been on other forums but nothing has matched this. Mainly because 1. I get along with guys more than girls. 2. I get along with people older than me. XP One forum had too many girls, the other too many 10 year olds. But this. This is perfect. <3

We're glad that we can be of help to you. :D

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I dibs being the massive fluffy tiger. >W<

tumblr_migwebbBbw1r6mv99o1_400.gif

-------

God, speaking of being a 10 year old. I went back and looked at some of my first posts on this forum. Wow, I was a child when I was 14. I acted like someone who had just discovered what a meme was and was determined to use them in every sentence. Embarrassing really. I'm glad that I've matured a little bit since then.

I think.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

God, speaking of being a 10 year old. I went back and looked at some of my first posts on this forum. Wow, I was a child when I was 14. I acted like someone who had just discovered what a meme was and was determined to use them in every sentence. Embarrassing really. I'm glad that I've matured a little bit since then.

I think.

You have, significantly.

I think we might need a poll to determine our age demographics on this forum, most of us act like we're experienced in life.

I think we might need a poll to determine our age demographics on this forum, most of us act like we're experienced in life.

Sure. X3 You can make the thread, and I'll add my vote.

-------

I like to act like I know what I'm doing in life, but I really don't. Like, I just barely learned how to use the damned washing machine.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dammit Rarity. That's okay. X3 Took me 10 minutes to figure out how to turn it on.

Also; hey guys, if you were a fictional character, what would you be like?

I'd be a super sexy seductive female villain. X3 Yeah. And I'd have the power to bend people to my control. (My character is not a rapist, I swear)

-------

I'd probably still be me, except I'd actually be able to code so well I could name drop in an interview and get the job.

Ah, dreams....

And maybe a body that's not quite off-putting to the eye.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'd probably still be me, except I'd actually be able to code so well I could name drop in an interview and get the job.

Ah, dreams....

And maybe a body that's not quite off-putting to the eye.

*GASP* RARITY. YOU'RE GORGEOUS. X3 Don't say terrible things like that. I especially like your hair. :3

-------

Thanks, but the issue is not with my face. :P

To put it in one perspective, I'm 24, and I weigh 115 pounds. both my arms and legs are so skinny that it just looks kinda wrong. People constantly ask if I starve myself when I really don't. I just lack both muscle and body fat due to my metabolism and computer-related job.

"You should feel lucky you don't have to worry about your weight" - A lot of people.

I do have to actually. I have to worry about keeping it.

Retired Forum Moderator