Share your feelings!

Christ,I need a break.I got a lot of homework for multiple subjects at once and it's stressful.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I need a vacation far from alot of people and many i know, create a new identity for myself and become famous as fuck

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Bloody hell, it's so fuckin' hot. I want to stick my feet out the car window cause this breeze is just - oh my gosh - like a bath in holy ice water.

I feel uncomfortably hot, and that ice-cream tasted shitty so, want to come home, lie in front of my fan and drink coke for the next hour.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I need a vacation far from alot of people and many i know, create a new identity for myself and become famous as fuck

Same here, minus the fame. I would love to be different for a change.

Welp, now what?

I'm currently sick and super tired but at the same time I'm incredibly happy and proud of myself. Not only did I manage to design a basic working prototype of the system for having my NPCs go about their daily lives, but I managed to code it generic and adaptive so that I don't need to add in new lines of code everytime we add a door to the game. I'm not gonna speak too quickly on it since I'm sure there's a lot of bugs I haven't hit yet and I don't know how it'll act in more elaborate map setups but the fact that it's working as well as it is for being literally the first time I've tried this just makes me feel all kinds of good.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm a terrible person but it's kinda hilarious at times. XP Mum was messing around with the seating for the plane-trip to the US and she wanted to move to the other side of the plane, to the right. So I grab the little icon representing myself, chuck myself on the window seat and my mother was immediately like; "Woah, woah, why do YOU get the window seat?"

"Cause." I shrug.

Then I grab my mother's icon, put her on the chair next to the aisle, my mother went to go object but then she added; "Actually, that's probably a good idea."

Then I grab my little sister, only 14 years old, hover my cursor over the seat between my mother and I as suspense... ...aaaand then I scroll all the way down and put her aaall the way at the back of the plane. XD My mother thought it was a mistake at first but then by my hysterical laughing she figured out I was just being a bitch. I was like; "Let's leave it! Let's leave it! Keep her there. We'll have the row to ourselves and she can be at the back all by herself."

"No! Put her back! Oh my gosh." And we just kinda paused before laughing our asses off - we both know how much of a nuisance my sister can be so we kinda had this secret mutual desire to keep her there. XP But alas, we are not cold and heartless. Would have been fucking great though. Just get on the plane and be waving at her like; "Have fun!" and seeing the despair on her face. XD

Summary: I'm still laughing.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Well, in light of the recent discussion, you coud say you were giving your little sis the safest seat :D

But you are not saying... Did you switch to the right side in the end? That means having the sun shining in your window for the entire flight, right? :-)

Regards

No no no! :D For the second flight! So we come back and we won't have any sun in our eyes. :3 I listen. XP I'm good. Left side to, right side back. At least, I think so... X3 Right? :D It'll be the same view (of just the Ocean, mind you...), but at least we won't have any blaring glaring suns shoving its brightness in our eyeballs. XP

Also, my second flight is at like... 11pm... And I get to Australia... 10am... Not just the next day, but the day after that. XD I skip an entire day, what the fuck. At least I think so. Time zones are confusing as all SHIT. Fuck time zones. Let's all go off one time zone. XP We'll be like the Chinese. It's now 9am for everybody, time for work.

OT: I have these moments where I struggle to find something to do. And It's like... Being heavily depressed, but only for like... 5 minutes. XD Just until I find something to do. I feed off busyness!! I should make a list of things to do though, just in case one of those depressive spikes lasts longer than 5 minutes...

These whole holidays are going to make my moods so mixed and all over the place... And I have no idea how my productivity is going to go when I'm in the US. XP I'll be rocking back and forth in my chair whispering; "I neeeeed wooork..."

But I mean, at the moment I'm fine and dandy, lazy in the mornings!

-------

:lol: You are crossing the International Date line, so you skip a day - a bit of time travel for you :) This thing managed to confuse the avionics in one of the most advanced US fighter plane recently, so... :D

So, your return flight will be at night. Hope you'll see some thunderstorms and/or the Moon. I love night time flights like that... If thunderstorms - they are just spectacular at night. Depending on how close the Cb cloud is... When you see the entire cloud lighting up from inside - you can all the little details and beautiful and menacing towers and features and wisps of vapour. Bot for such a fleeting moment... So you're sitting there and craving for more and can't keep your eyes off the window...

And if there is a large moon - that's so serene and profound. That bluish tint of the light that just gives the whiteness of the clouds a little otherwordly glow... And the contrast against the blackness of the sky above and the ocean below... Sometimes you can also see the reflections from the waves... And - sometimes you can have both the lightning storm and the Moon all at once :D

Please tell us how it was, afterwards!

Regards

Oh... That's so poetic and sweet! :D You make me want to get on the flight right now... To stare out into the vast ocean below and beyond... Seeing it reach to the horizon and disappear where the world curves. A mysterious realm under the palette of blue shades, a deeper more sinister darkness lying dormant below where those unknown creatures lurk, totally oblivious to the moonlight shining down on the surface of the cold icey water... If only taking photographs from a plane was easy... It is not... Hmm.

I will tell though! ^_^ Gladly!

OT: Relaxed, tired, a bit of everything... I should go to sleep before I accidentally doze off with the phone in my hand... Always scared I'm gonna break something when I fall asleep with my phone... Same goes with wearing glasses...

-------

So I just found the full show of RHCP at Fiji in 2006.

I'm reminded heavily of my first ex, who was a massive, massive RHCP and John Frusciante fan.

I used to remember that relationship and think "man, we were a bad bad match".

But recently I looked through old photos of us, and you know, I remembered actually how much fun we had, and how it wasn't THAT much of a bad match.

I think it's good when you can look back on something and reminisce on the good times.

We haven't met for nearly 4 years, but I figure we could be friends, even though we're in entirely different circles now.

So...feeling alright.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Feeling like crap. Gotta go to work tomorrow, but I have a messed up sleep schedule, and my parents are making it worse by saying "just go to bed and you'll fall asleep" then bugging me until I go to bed, at which point I'm way too annoyed to sleep. *exasperated sigh* Why can't they just listen to what I'm saying, and believe that I know what I'm talking about when I say I'm not a normal person, and sleep doesn't work that way for me?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

After finding out about a System Shock 3,my sudden interest in the series somewhat skyrocketed.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Some guy on DA sent me a note asking if I draw NSFW images/stuff with nudity. I look on his profile and he has like, nothing but photographs of nude women and men and I'm just thinking; "Woah there, boy, back up." XD I don't think I want to. Even if he is gonna pay money for something like that. XP

I feel so conflicted. I think I used to not mind drawing NSFW stuff, but now I do? I have no idea why. Maybe it's cause I realized I sorta suck at it. :P That's probably it. Yeahhh...

-------

He sounds like a creep... Please stay away from him. If you give him anything he'll keep pestering you for your nude photos, cause that's what he really wants... Just tell him to go screw himself...

Regards

Well, I dunno if he was going to aim towards photos... but he was creeping me out anyway. X3 I haven't even like, sent a reply yet. I should probably go do that! XD

OT: A mixed bag of goodies. That's how I feel. XP Had to deal with some shit, but this game is really good. XD

-------

So fucking bored right now. I have a little over an hour left of my work shift, but man there's nothing to do here. I'm finished, i've been finished for a while now. I can't leave early cause I need to be here to close up, and we don't close until 8. Honestly, I don't even know if I'm allowed to surf the web, when I have nothing to do. Yet I'm doing it anyways. I'm still looking for cars/customers, and I still get the side job(s) done*. When there's nothing to do, I either am surfing the web, setting in the manager's office, looking at the security monitor, or I'm playing on my 3DS**, and of course, I didn't bother bringing it with me today, cause I didn't think it was going to be this boring. Some nights, I have time to relax while waiting for the next customer. Other nights, I'm busy from 3-7/7:30, which is perfect.

I've been to every site I normally go to (this one at least 5 times), I've played a flash game till I got bored of that (I swear there's less and less good-great flash games nowadays, and most of them on Kongregate are Idle games).

TL;DR version: Bored at work, normally I have things to do to help with the time, but not today.

* Except for when I'm swamped with a bunch of clothes to tag, and an onslaught of customers giving me more clothes instead of me giving them theirs. Hell, there've been times where I was swamped, but still got my side job(s) done.

** I bring my 3DS on Saturdays, because I'm working 8 hours, from 9-5, and it's just me. 9/10 times, I have nothing really to do until noon-ish, so I keep an eye on the security monitor, and another on my 3DS, and only start on the side job(s) until noon-ish, because that means I have 5 hours to get them done (or do as much as I can), and that's how much time I normally have to do normally, and most of the time, I even have less to do on Saturdays.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Amused and in overall good spirits despite the current situation. I feel like Bloodborne's RNG is laughing at me. I just got a level Cursed weapon gem with +21% damage only when at full health which is good for defiled dungeons since the focus is never taking hits(In defiled dungeons enemies are stronger and your max health is cut in half, effectively making everything 1-3 hit kills. Mostly just 1 hits.) but here's the thing:

Cursed Gems always roll 1 random downside. Sometimes it's weapon durability down, or stamina cost of attacks up, etc. Mine was drain health constantly 7 hp a sec.

This gem has rendered itself COMPLETELY useless. XD Goddammit.

Retired Forum Moderator

@MrKittyCat: I hope things are relatively calm by now. ^_^ Or at least, I hope they will be soon!

@Ninja: May I ask, where do you work? :D

My work is usually always too busy to go on my phone or have any little bits of entertainment. There's always either a customer to serve or something to clean. XP And you'll clean the same bench over and over and over, because it gets so dirty and messy so damn fast.

@Rarity: Damn the RNG! XD That's hilarious though. Oh my gosh.

OT: I'm kinda having a giddy moment. My ring size is 'J'... and my boyfriend's is 'S'. My name starts with J, his name starts with S. Could it be any more perfect? XD That's adorable. I have tiny fingers though. X3 From all that piano playing. :P Flexible thin little sticks. XP

-------