Share your feelings!

Feeling tired, sick, and headachey... I wish I had a nice little pill that would make the ick feelings go away. (and not just because I would be too busy playing with the synesthesia to notice it)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

@BTG: Geez, I hope you feel better soon! :S

OT: Warning: Weird shit. :P

I think I had sex with a spider. XD Thing was hanging from the ceiling and I blew on it gently so it wouldn't land on my laptop, but it landed on my bare fucking leg instead and decided to crawl into my blanket with me. ._. Who knows what happened down there... If I'm a sudden mother in like... I dunno, a week, then I'll know. XD It was down in there for five minutes, kinda tickled. XP Hehe. Then it finally crawled out and off it went, never to be seen again. I'll be a single mother, how depressing. Bastard father spider, couldn't even stay for 5 minutes. Pfft.

Summary: I don't know... You tell me. XD I'm feeling a whole bunch of emotions, and I know 'content' isn't one of them. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I think I had sex with a spider. XD Thing was hanging from the ceiling and I blew on it gently so it wouldn't land on my laptop, but it landed on my bare fucking leg instead and decided to crawl into my blanket with me. ._. Who knows what happened down there... If I'm a sudden mother in like... I dunno, a week, then I'll know. XD It was down in there for five minutes, kinda tickled. XP Hehe. Then it finally crawled out and off it went, never to be seen again. I'll be a single mother, how depressing. Bastard father spider, couldn't even stay for 5 minutes. Pfft.

Happened to me too...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

If biology worked as easily as that, god knows what monstrosities would already have been created!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I'll be a single mother, how depressing.

But given how many offspring you'll have from this one-night stand - I'm sure the authorities will give you a free house and a good benefits package. Always a silver lining there, somewhere... :P

Regards

@Jeb, I work at a drycleaners, and speaking of spiders in places it shouldn't be, one day/night, while working, I was helping a customer (cashier), when I saw a big (about the size of a quarter) crawl up, and around the monitor I was using. I basically was like this:

MiceFollies3.jpg

Fuck the movie Frozen with your basic title, and everywhereness (Frozen: "I've been everywhere man"), making it impossible to find anything not related to you when searching for things like "frozen cartoon character", and hell, anything like "Tom and Jerry Frozen" because Google only knows the word "frozen"! -DgFWOvgL90

(Wouldn't it be awesomely sucky if the youtube video scaled with the text?).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

@BTG: Geez, I hope you feel better soon! :S

Summary: I don't know... You tell me. XD I'm feeling a whole bunch of emotions, and I know 'content' isn't one of them. :P

well then. you're just ceaselessly entertaining aren't you?

I really miss my boyfriend. He's been offline for a couple days now, probably due to the heat wave in Australia atm which is knocking out both him and his internet connection. He hasn't texted me either so I assume he's out of credit or something.

We usually talk every single day so this is pretty hard on both of us I think.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I hate allergic reactions, especially since I have no idea where this one came from.

@Binky: That's how Centaurs and Pegasus are made. :P

@Vappy: Very, very true! But screw my kids if they think I'm getting like... health insurance for every single one of 'em. XP

@Ninja: Sounds like fun. X3

@Kyou: Yes. :3

@Alyxx: Awww... Have you been able to contact him yet? And yeah, it's REALLY hot over here. I've got my fan on running at night. XP And I live in Tassie, so it's supposed to be like... just kinda moderate?

@BTG: I'm sorry. :( I hope you feel better soon.

OT: I'm feeling a bit weird... I had a dream of an old mate of mine last night, and I woke up and I was like; "Fuck, I really need to talk to him again." So I am, right now... but I feel really bad... Like, it feels like we stopped talking because of me. We used to be so close... but then I got into a relationship, and we stopped talking as much. It's been this crazy tradition that we always meet up on the foreshore in my town to see the fireworks on New Years, but... guess that's going to come to a halt this year, since I'll be in the US. We met online, but we live real close to each other, just a suburb away. Since we don't go to school together though, or work or anything, we don't really see each other much at all. It's kinda sad... he's such an awesome person and I kinda just... left him. :S We might have the occasional chat, like, a few months apart, but that's just sad. I feel like a douche really. XD Ugh. We could start talking to each other regularly again, but would that be a bit... inconsiderate of me maybe? Like, I left him for years, and now I suddenly expect everything to be fine and okay again? We're still on good-terms, that's for sure. We have no grudges, never had anything against each other. But... I feel so unsure about it. I want to be his good mate again. But it'd be rude of me to try and start that up again. Not when it's so easy for me to just leave again.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

OT: I'm feeling a bit weird... I had a dream of an old mate of mine last night, and I woke up and I was like; "Fuck, I really need to talk to him again." So I am, right now... but I feel really bad... Like, it feels like we stopped talking because of me. We used to be so close... but then I got into a relationship, and we stopped talking as much.

Reminds me of this friend of mine in college. She was my classmate for one semester before she transferred to a different school. We stayed in touch for a year when no one in my class did, then she got into a relationship, and I couldn't pick up the courage to talk to her since then, because I was afraid I might disturb her while she's talking to her boyfriend. I felt bad for not talking to her for a long while now, she's a very nice person, not many people I know in my class are like that. Maybe someday we'll talk again, I don't know.

Welp, now what?

Feel like building something in Fallout 4...

Should be interesting once the GECK comes out... Someone is going to make it possible to build anywhere/everywhere.

I hate the holidays, my immediate family is in ruins for the most part, the only one i still talk to (sometimes) is my sister.

This Christmas ill be spending it alone, or maybe with my roommate playing video games, sleeping, avoiding the world, contemplating the point of continued existence, trying desperately not to fall into a deep depression, and of course stay sober.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

@Alyxx: I hope you get to see him soon. ^_^

@AP_Pastor: There, there. :( *hugs*

@MrAdorableKitty: Hope you still don't feel awful, it's Christmas dammit!

@Zaraki: Same with you. X3 Get some nice sleep and do something you enjoy doing. :3

@BTG: You can build in Fallout 4? o.O

@Ikthias: Awww... you're not alone with Christmas. :D I mean, you got all of us, right? XP I've never been a big celebrator of Christmas personally... it's just another day for me, but this one includes presents. X3 And that's about it. XD

OT: Alright guys, I'm just going to warn you now... Rarity, you live near CA or in it, right? I can't remember. But if in like... a months time, you see a big scary spider you've never seen before... ...you never knew me. XD Cool. Got it?

I opened my suitcase this morning and I had a massive spider come greet me from the depths of my clothes. "Hello!" And so, wanting to make sure it didn't retreat back INTO my clothes, I got a nearby box, pulled the lid off, then scooped it up. X3 Then I took it outside, and let it roam free in the front garden. Either I brought in an Australian spider by accident, or the US spiders are here to greet me. XD I'm not quite sure. If it's the former, sorry CA, you're screwed if it's got eggs or whatever. X3 If it's the latter, sweet, welcoming party! I didn't want to get my boyfriend's mother to deal with it cause like, she would have killed it. XD Nooo... not the wittle spider! So...

Summary: I saved a life, but I might have also doomed CA. Mixed. :P

-------

Of course you had to put it in my state. T_T As if the monthly battle against waves of Black Widows wasn't bad enough lol.

I don't think there's much to worry about. I don't think this is the ideal climate for it. If it can survive and does breed, then yeah. Not selling anyone out but I don't have to like it. :P Besides, we already have tarantulas here, they're just rare. As long as it isn't a poisonous spider i don't think it's much of a problem. Just don't go telling that to anyone official...

Retired Forum Moderator

Well I feel good. It's Christmas and I got everything I wanted and had some nice dinner with my family!

I have mixed feelings about Jeb possibly dooming California though. Your new nickname is "Spider Queen".

I think it's the same spider you mentioned before.Think about it for a minute.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude