Share your feelings!

Feeling alright. Getting a bus at 5am (in 3 hours' time) for London, might get some coffee on the go.

Oh hey, when I visit the UK one day, you should come to London. XP Or I'll come to you. We can have a mini party. A party of two. XD But Vappy lives in the UK too! :D

Don't forget me! :)

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Oh yeah, sure! You can come visit! Or I'll visit you! Or however it goes. XP

Feeling: I dunno... There is no word for it. Come to school, didn't get the memo that Grade 11/12s can wear out of uniform clothing now that we've technically graduated. (It's confusing. Don't ask.) So yeah, guess I'll be the odd one out today. XP That's okay. There's been so many times where I've come to school in my uniform on a casual dress day, I stopped giving a shit years ago. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I feel sorry for those of you who want to go to a country whose government is working on making any form of privacy illegal. (the UK)

OT: Feeling... Tired.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Are you talking about personal data? Because I'm pretty sure the American Government are trying to do the same.

If you're meaning privatisation, then you'll be pleased to know our government is working to sell off anything and everything publicly owned, and making sure only a narrow band of people can afford it.

----

Feeling pretty chill, need to get some food made soon.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

The American Government has already seen my Skype chat history. X3 I don't think I want to move anywhere really. XD I don't even have to be in the country to be affected.

OT: Sooo... my boyfriend, after 3 or so weeks, has finally woken up from his surgery + recovery. He called me and oh geez, he sounds so tired... it barely sounds like him. :( Or maybe it just seems that way because I haven't heard his voice in a while. I told him that he should get some rest, and he agreed - but then he just ended up calling me another two times to tell me he loves me, and I had to urge him to get some sleep. Ugh... hearing him like that just breaks my heart. He's drugged up on painkillers, can't remember a lot, not making complete sense. I just want him to be healthy and normal... I miss him so much. Even when he's awake, I can barely talk to him. I just want somebody to keep me company during the day, I want to play games with somebody, I want to be told that everything is okay. And he usually does that, but it'll still be a while before we can start doing stuff together again... it's so depressing.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

@Zaraki: Thaaank youuu! ^_^

Guess who just handed in their Major Project for Graphics and Design today? Meeee! Yessss...

A project that took around half of the year to do, but finally... I handed in my documents, finished model and 3 and a half minute animation to my teacher today, day before the due date. On time! :D This means I have basically no more assignments to hand in this year. 2 exams and I'm done with Grade 11! One more year, and I'm ouuutta heeeereeee...

I'm doing this same class next year, but a sort of level higher - more work, less time. Bring it on! :P I got A's and B's on my minor project, and I know I've done better on this major project... keen to see how my grades turn out - especially after I REALLY improved on my animating skills in the past few months.

d3yF82d.png

Summary: Accomplished! :3

-------

Looks awesome Jeb! All the best :)

----

Feeling pretty pissed off with myself that my body clock has shifted forward 4 hours. I'm getting to sleep at roughly 4am and waking up at roughly 2pm. Forced early night tonight, no exceptions.

That's some sweet lighting you got going on there, Jeb. I'm just an amateur with a basic course in Blender, but at least I've learned to appreciate other people's work. I'll probably lose a lot of nerd cred for asking, but is that bot from some game/movie or is it your own design?

OT: I've been feeling rather torn, lately. I have this colleague. She's smart. She's quick. She's reliable. She's real fun to talk to. I don't know precisely when I started thinking about her more or less constantly, but there it is. Thing is, she kind of has a boyfriend, that she's broken up with but still lives together with, out of convenience. And sure, of course there's an element of jealousy to it when I say this, but that guy, well... let's just say, for tuppence I'd happily hit him around the head with a shovel and bury him under a compost heap in the light of the full moon. Charming, good looking and just downright mean. The way sometimes he talks to her and treats her, it drives me up a fucking wall. But I don't know, we're colleagues, how much can I actually say? I feel like we have this absolutely awesome professional relationship where we keep feeding of eachother's energy and drive the other to improve. On the one hand, I want to speak up, I want to just say that she deserves way better than what she has. I want to say how much I enjoy her company and how fun it is to see her develop through the work we're doing and all that corny stuff. On the other hand, I don't know if I have the right to or really what's the deal with that other guy. Damn it. First time in seven years I've been seriously interested in someone and OF COURSE I have to come blundering into it like this.

Your main question, that you have to answer to yourself, is whether you would rather have her as your partner or as a colleague. Because work and relationship almost never mix well or for long.

If you want her for love - be prepared to make adjustments at work. Maybe even for one of you to change employment.

But, be quick with the decision - because by the way you describe the situation, it will soon take assume a life of its own and will leave little or no say in it for you. Once the feelings start - the only way out is through heartbreak.

And... don't concern yourself with the well being of her ex. Only think of what's best for you and for her.

My 2 cents...

Regards

I have finally finished two four-paged essays and I am feeling awesome! 8-)

As for my social life, I am struggling. I feel like I can't talk to anybody about my interests. Honestly, nobody in my school likes computer nerds. :|

It's about quality, not quantity.

@Amadeus: I spent a few months creating the model, yes. XP I'm actually kinda touched that you were contemplating whether it was from a game or not. :P It must be decent looking then, right?

@3D_Journeyman - :D That's awesome, mate! I can't wait for this month to be over. By that time, I'd have all my school-work done and I would officially have finished my Grade 11 year. I am jealous of your completions...

Sorry bout your social life though. :S Sometimes stuff like that at school isn't an option though. I've given up trying to find a girl at my school who likes computers like me. In fact, I've become rather competitive. XD If some other girl knows more than me about computers, I chuck a skitz. Meh, guys are more fun to hang out with anyway. X3 But... forums like this are great places to talk about your interests and stuff! :D Find similar people! Make some friends.

OT: I'm kinda all over the place. Busy, but I don't want to burn myself out - or maybe that's just an excuse to not do work. I was absolutely fine with working on that FAQ yesterday for hours and hours. But as soon as I've got something important to do for school, I just can't do it for more than 20 minutes. XD Wtf brain. However, I'm kinda chill and happy at the moment, so I'm not too bothered by it all. (I should be, but I'm not) :P

-------

So my longtime crush invited me early today to go to a museum with her college friends. We had fun, had a lot of laughs, I managed to act relaxed with her too. We had a damn good time.

ADHD Version: I feel like a man giddy after a few glasses of good wine. My social life got the biggest boost i've ever had for a long time and I LOVE this day!!!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Welp, now what?

Great to hear it AP :D

Currently feeling rather odd. I'm deciding to stay up all night in the hope that I'll be sufficiently knackered at a decent time tomorrow evening which will allow me to wake up early the next day. Will it work? Probably not, but idk.

@AP_Pastor: Congrats on your day! :D

OT: I'm feeling kinda annoyed...

Decide to get back into Guild Wars 2, oh boy, email authentication because it's been so long, my IP address has changed since then. Okay, so... I wait for the email... and wait... and wait... -_- And wait. Not in my inbox... fuck. Now what? I've tried sending the email multiple times. I don't want to have to write up a support ticket... ugh... I remember when I wanted to get back into Guild Wars 1, I couldn't because of email issues. Grrrr!! This is bullcrap.

-------

I shouldn't be this ecstatically happy at 1am, but I am. So so happy!! I need to vent it out so I can sleep. XD I'm so lucky and I don't deserve half of the things I get, but I get them anyway... It's so nice and I want to jump up and down! :D Thank youuuuu...

-------

I'm in a really good mood right now. Was playing Black Ops 3 with some cool people and I had an absolute blast. They were cool enough that the rounds I didn't do that great I was still having fun. Had myself cracking up when I used the super sprint ability to run up to a crouched guy, tag him with a sticky grenade, and run back out like The Flash all in about 2 seconds. Ended up shouting "EAT THIS, LEAVE US ALONE!" as I ran. Bonus cool points for understanding that reference.

Then there was the "Man, the weevil is a garbage gun for garbage players. But like my daddy always say, 'Son, You're garbage.'" The weevil is such a fun gun but man is it a douche weapon. 50 round SMG with none of it's stats particularly bad for it's class, except for it's damage which is more than made up for with it's fire rate and magazine size. Put a sight, grip, and laser on it and you have a weapon capable of pulling it's weight both aiming and hip firing. It's only real downfall is it's poor range. best in a small map.

Hope that happens more often.

Retired Forum Moderator

Listening to rain and thunder is absolutely beautiful. Nothing beats the glorious sound of nature! Just great to lie down, see that flash through the blinds and the roaring deep billowing of the thunder, rattling at the windows and making it seem as if the entire air just shifted for a moment...

OT: So... relaxed I suppose! I hope the birds don't mind the thunder... I'm babysitting 3 birds, as well as looking after my one like usual... so... my room has become a temporary aviary. XP They're adorable. They get nippy though.

-------

...making it seem as if the entire air just shifted for a moment...

Well, it's because the entire air does shift with the shockwave! :D I envy you so much, though... Thunderstorms are my favourite natural treats. And I don't seem to be getting any in a long time... Must have been naughty :P