Share your feelings!

if I could make people smile from my artwork, either laugh or 'aw' then that would make me soooo happy! :D

You already do that, my girl... Don't have the slightest doubt.

Regards

Aww... You're too kind, love! :D

if I could make people smile from my artwork, either laugh or 'aw' then that would make me soooo happy! :D

You want proof that you succeeded in doing just that? That artwork you made for us last Christmas is still my desktop's wallpaper.

12605427_10204071840155655_5302989079435048166_o.jpg

It always eased my mind after a stressful day in school, that artwork of yours. :)

OMG. I want to grab you and kiss you. That is sooo sweeeeet! *squeals* Oh my goooooosh. I don't even know what to say. :S Geez. But now I have this wide giddy grin on my face that I can't get rid of. XP My mother is going to ask why I'm smiling like such a retard. Thank you so much!! :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Feeling not so good today, I spent almost all day trying to come up with a topic for a term paper and an interpretive hypothesis and now I realised I'm totally unprepared for an exam I have tomorrow. Feeling slightly insane, really nervous, I'm stuttering, whispering to myself, I find it hard to focus... I'm surprised I got on the right train!

But I think it's getting better now. I'll have some croissants, browse the forum, look at Jeb's art... That will help me calm down.

:( Aw, don't worry Mr.AdorableKittyCat. :D You'll be fine! Just study what you can, don't stress over anything, just do what you can, then it'll aaaall be over and done with and fine. But the longer you worry about it, the harder it'll be to get through it.

look at Jeb's art... That will help me calm down.

Awww, come on guys. X3 Guys... guys... I'm so very on the edge of exploding into rainbows and rubber duckies, I swear. XD Thank you, oh my gosh.

OT: I think this sums up my everything -> :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Feeling not so good today, I spent almost all day trying to come up with a topic for a term paper and an interpretive hypothesis and now I realised I'm totally unprepared for an exam I have tomorrow. Feeling slightly insane, really nervous, I'm stuttering, whispering to myself, I find it hard to focus... I'm surprised I got on the right train!

We're on the same boat then. I'm lagging behind on my 1st draft for my thesis, and i'm TRYING to go past the 1st chapter, but my brain refused to help me. Even worse, my midterm's this week. Long story short, I'm going slightly mad. I need a little stress buster, like a certain someone's artwork ;)

Welp, now what?

like a certain someone's artwork ;)

7kkuZiS.gif

-------

I'm quite stressed as well....but this:

ti5V3voliIQ

Makes the problems float away. :mrgreen:

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Awww... you're so nice...

but now it's my turn to be stressed. Had a really freaky day today... I'm back in Australia, whoopee! But like, it's been such a long day... 15 hour flight, then had to go through customs - waiting in line behind some grumpy lady and her 5 kids and she had one hell of an attitude. The place was so crowded, almost missed the next flight, then got to Australia, realized I've lost my SIM card so I had to buy a new one... left the ID at home, had to go get it and go back to the store - got the SIM card, now gotta wait for it to hopefully activate. Then I decide to settle some things down, update social media after being away for so long, decide to put my status as "Engaged" just for cute shits and giggles. Then I get complaints from people and now I suddenly don't want to wear this ring because I don't want to be judged for it anymore...

-------

social media after being away for so long, decide to put my status as "Engaged" just for cute shits and giggles.
Why would they complain about that?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Cause a lot of people don't approve of it. X3 It really doesn't help that for like... 3 years my mother would go around saying; "Her boyfriend is in America, they've never met before." She has an awful way of providing all the facts. She makes it seem like he's some rapist just waiting to come kidnap me. >.> So naturally, everyone's gonna think shit about me and him. Sweet. -_- Like, guys, come on... it's 2016. I think I'd fucking know if my boyfriend of 3 years is actually some psychotic murderer. Gosh damn. And then I've got both of my fathers going "Why didn't you tell me!?" - biological and step dad, even though I don't live with either of them. I haven't been talking to any relatives at all really. So I guess dropping the whole "I'm engaged" messed with them a little. I dunno...

-------

She makes it seem like he's some rapist just waiting to come kidnap me. >.>

Hehe, maybe she knows something we don't? :P Well, if he is, at least you got away this time... barely, I should say - with all that snow on the East Coast! :D

Seriously, though? I'll wring his neck if he tries to kidnap you. No one kidnaps the Accursed Mother and lives...

On the brighter side of things, engagement means precisely nothing - you don't even need to give the ring back if you change your mind. :lol:

Regards

Oh, hush now! :D Of course you say all these things. :P He's wonderful. Annoying sometimes. But he's on like... 50 different medications so I'm not holding anything against him at the moment. X3 And you shouldn't either. No need to get all pissy from your jealousy, Vappy~

And oh, that's what also puzzles me - why do people care so fucking much? X3 I mean, Seth and I planned to get married for ages. It's only now that we decided to make it official and known, and suddenly everyone despises me for it. I don't get it. Humans are fucking weird. >.>

OT: Way more relaxed. And holy crap, I am ADORING this thunderstorm outside my house. *purrs* Oh. Sounds like a slice of heaven fell down to Earth. This is perfect cuddle weather. XP Now I just need someone to cuddle with. :P *hugs Vappy*

-------

Oh, you didn't see me pissy yet, my dear girl... That was definitely not it :D

But please, don't be defensive about this whole thing with that engagement.

Firstly, those who criticise you out of jealousy - their opinion isn't worth shit. And they themselves aren't worth shit. So, please, just ignore them and don't pay attention.

Secondly, those who are worried about it, and I count myself within that category - they are only concerned for you and your future - they don't criticise, let alone despise you.

I've seen enough, though, over the past few weeks, to be concerned.

In my personal experience - people can't and don't change. And if people, partners, don't match on a fundamental level - then no amount of willingness to "make it work" can solve that and make them happy in the end. And the way out is only one in such case, but the road to it can be easy or hard - and I certainly don't want to see you following the hard route...

But, Jeb, I'm worried about that flood - are you OK? Is the house safe?

Regards

cPP4zUDuo4c

Damn... What could have been... Listening to this, man, made me laugh, and cry. I get the feeling this was 99-100% improvised for the supposed final episode. On one hand, I didn't want the series to end when it did/at all, on the other hand, I really wish this was how it ended.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

@Vappy: Come on, love... I've been with the guy for 3 years. So surely if I stuck around for so long, the guy is decent, riiight? I mean, he's only been on so many medications and shit because of his transplant. Like, prior to the transplant, he had WAY less stuff to do. But now, with his recovery and fear of rejection in the organs and whatever else, he's just... a bit all over the place. Doesn't help that he's gotta sit down every 3 hours cause he gets easily exhausted. Glad he got the transplant... but at the same time, it's been stressing me out, even after it. Blurgh.

And don't worry about the flood thingy. X3 Only a few things got water damaged. Just gotta buy some new electrical stuff, I guess. But nothing big got ruined, I don't think. We need more towels though. XD We were using them all to soak up the water that was leaking into the house - the front door, window sills, that sort of guff. But I really want a shower, and we only have wet soaking towels that we gotta wash and dry. :(

@Psychotic Ninja: Never watched this show... but I hate it when a show has to end. It's so depressing. :S

It also instantly reminded me of this show...

QsoRtMDW9Mc

I used to watch this when I was really little, then stopped watching it. During my non-watch period, I didn't realize that the main actor had been replaced - which of course, made me feel kinda sad! So I did some Googling, found this, and geez, so many tears were shed. XD It's so sad...

And damn... then there's Futurama - awesome show, cancelled two fucking times. -_-

Why TV!? Why you gotta be so good and terrible at the same time!?

-------

EpHCY6IRIIA

Aw man... This, this made me sad even more. Now I really want the whole thing animated. I would do it myself, but my skills aren't good enough, and there's the lack of custom beaver models for SFM. I probably could use Demo and Engie... Hmm... I might have to change 'bowl in mouth' to something else, like maybe 'spoon in mouth' or something. This, this is a possibility. I would need other custom models/map(s), but I think I could animate this (with help on the other things).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

@Jeb: my dear Jeb, as you now know - there is a big difference between communicating with someone for years and actually living with him. It is easy to dismiss the warning signs, to convince yourself that you are mistaken, that everything is OK when you play games on the internet and talk on video calls. But when you are living together under the same roof - it's impossible to deceive yourself for long - as you've found out.

I of course make an allowance for his medical condition but it is irrelevant. The things he's done to you - they were the same things he was doing to you over the many months before. So his current medication has no impact.

But you know all that, I don't want to go into details. You also knew you would try to gloss over the troubling things when you're back, try to preserve the illusion. But the simple fact is - it just doesn't work between you two. You can't live with him. And that's that.

Sorry, I'm being so blunt. You know, I can't lie to you, my love... But you don't need to listen to me - listen to your own instincts. Even more than that... Start positive - make a list of things that you think are good about that relationship, about him (only don't use broad things like "I love him" - break it down into whys and wherefores). Then take it from there...

Really sorry about the flood, my dear... It's good, though that the damage appears to be light... The main thing is - you're safe. All that matters to me...

Regards

Well maybe you can give me some time? I'm planning to visit him in June, he should be off all his medication then, and we've had a bunch of time to talk about a few things. Give me and give him some time, mmkay, dear? ^_^ He's not as bad as you think he is... Don't worry, please. *hugs* We haven't even had time to set down like.... Rules with living together and family and what not. The culture shock and business was to blame for that one... The US is so weird... I would really like to take him back to Australia or something. XD That'd be nice.

But don't worry!! :3 It's fine. I promise, I'll make it all work out - and all you have to do is just sit back in your chair, relax and drink your tea. XP I'll stand behind you and give you a massage too. :P Even better. You cannot resist my warm fingers. X3 They are too lovable.

OT: Stressed... Getting an electrician to come around and fix the wiring in the ceiling before it starts pouring with rain again.

-------

Time, my dear? Yes, you still have time. I trust you will use it wisely...

But that trip is what worries me the most. It's unsafe.

As far as he is concerned - I don't have the ballast of 3 years and a childhood romance to weigh on my judgement and I've seen such people before, so I know exactly what he is.

But I shall say no more here...

Regards

Of course... XP I'll just badger about it with you later. :P You can expect that, won't keep it from you. I'm surprised though! You didn't take up my massage offer? Geez. Or maybe it's just because you'd want to give it instead of receive it. XP You're like that. It's adorable.

OT: Aaaand no longer stressed. I got so much shit fixed!

-------

Sorry... I had to vent what was on my mind before I could take you up on your generous offer... You know - to give you the chance to decide - whether you'd still want your hands on my neck or maybe your teeth :P

But, ahhh, yes - I like to give, sweetheart... and you're quick but you ain't quick enough to escape my returning the favour... :D

Regards