Your favorite game villain?

I would say Gman. I know valve doesn't say his good or bad. But I feel as the episodes and game progress you get that feeling this man is evil. Yet again, you never get the feeling his good.

hes bad. in Ep 2 he is blocked by the vorts for some reason and he is mad about that. and the time where he said he "*PLUCKED* alyx from black masa for some reasons, and how it was wrong on his part for doing so"

On the contrary, he said he 'acted in the face of objections'.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I would say Gman. I know valve doesn't say his good or bad. But I feel as the episodes and game progress you get that feeling this man is evil. Yet again, you never get the feeling his good.

hes bad. in Ep 2 he is blocked by the vorts for some reason and he is mad about that. and the time where he said he "*PLUCKED* alyx from black masa for some reasons, and how it was wrong on his part for doing so"

On the contrary, he said he 'acted in the face of objections'.

my bad but i got the gist of it. its still the same thing

No, it's not.

ob·jec·tionn 1.a reason or argument offered in disagreement, opposition, refusal, or disapproval. 4.a feeling of disapproval, dislike, or disagreement.

wrong 1.not in accordance with what is morally right or good: a wrong deed.

like i said its a gist of it but its still the same thing. but if you really want to get down to English grammar its not the same thing your right.

"When I plucked her from Black Mesa, I acted in the face of objections that she was a mere child and of no practical use to anyone."

before anyone wants to flame me theres the quote. Yes i fucked up in what i said and i accept that but he did take alyx when people objected to it. hence evil.

beefman62, you seem to have misunderstood. He acted in the face of objections. ie, there was objections from a third-party to him saving Alyx, but he chose to save her anyway.

but he did take alyx when people objected to it. hence evil.

Are you saying it was wrong and evil of him to SAVE Alyx?

Ganondorf/Ganon is my favorite, each game I played and fought him in was better then the last. (Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess.)

Not to mention he's one of the most memorable villains in video game history.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I have tons of favorite villains. There's the Helghast, who, summed up, are pretty much British space nazi's bent on taking over Vekta and the Earth as revenge against the UCN. Then there's the Joker in Batman Arkham Asylum. Perfect performance, hilarious jokes, and very evil. And Zoran Lazarevic.

The AI director.

Here's some pills to give you hope. And a Tank to take it away.

Which game is he from?

It's not a villain as such, at least not a canon one. The AI director is from the Left 4 Dead games. It controls when hoards of infected and special infected attack you, where item placements are, and even (when the map supports it) minor altering of the player path. It also controls the music and some visual effects.

WHEATLEY!

Spoilers!!!

I've played some games lately and I gained just enough exp to be turned into "ThatSmartGuy the White" which was crucial for finding my favourite villain.

After some quests, I've found him here.

http://www.gamesbob.com/avoidthecursor

PS: It's some Japanese version of monkey man I believe.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

WHEATLEY!

Spoilers!!!

If you have the slightest idea what that even means you have already been spoiled.

WHEATLEY!

Spoilers!!!

If you have the slightest idea what that even means you have already been spoiled.

Anyone who has seen a Portal 2 trailer would know who he is, and in them he is clearly not a villain. So on reading this thread, it would be spoiled for someone who has seen the trailers but not yet played the game.