Last Game You Played

On 11/17/2020 at 6:09 PM, BTGBullseye said:

Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

Crashes are now a way of life...

image.png.e101c73fd7679be74290ccdede653783.png

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Crashes at Startup

The first thing you can try is whitelisting Assassin's Creed Valhalla from your firewall and anti-virus. After you've done so, check if the crashes stop. If not, try running the game on windowed mode

tenor.gif

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

19 hours ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

image.png.e101c73fd7679be74290ccdede653783.png

tenor.gif

Indeed. The kicker is, neither of those are necessary for me, as that was the default for some reason... I keep sending those crash reports though.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

On 11/25/2020 at 2:20 AM, StrixLiterata said:

thoughts?

Seems fun. I'm not sure if you can access the starting area again after progressing through the storyline to a new area though, so if you're starting a new game, you're going to have to ignore the main questline shortly after reaching your main settlement.

I tried running Fate from the list, but I couldn't get it to work properly, and then the site linked here suggested I'd give Nemesis: a Wizardy adventure a try, so I did and am still playing it

Burn the World!

Star Trek Online.

There's a reason I have more hours in it than all other games I own combined... (though I've gotten too good at it, and am moving to extreme leveling challenges now to get my "fix")

On 12/7/2020 at 3:16 AM, BTGBullseye said:

Star Trek Online.

There's a reason I have more hours in it than all other games I own combined... (though I've gotten too good at it, and am moving to extreme leveling challenges now to get my "fix")

It's so bad though.

Don't look at my play time of it.

header.jpg?t=1602971867&key=85bde84af3a6

I recently beat this. I really enjoyed it but I feel like it's appeal will be strictly limited to weirdos like me.

Edited by centersolace (see edit history)

Cyberpunk 2077

I just spent two days without even leaving the tutorial since I'm weird and do lots of side quests and open-world shit that takes forever to do. Is a lot more fun though.

3 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

Cyberpunk 2077

I just spent two days without even leaving the tutorial since I'm weird and do lots of side quests and open-world shit that takes forever to do. Is a lot more fun though.

This is how I play most games, specially when the world is full of details!

I've been playing a lot of XCOM... Tried to not get too attached to my soldiers but ended up customizing everyone again

WoW Shadowlands.

This is almost a perfect expansion, with a couple of major complaints. Covenants desperately need tuning across the board, so you aren't punished for going off spec, and Torghast is kind of a disaster.

I could go on about Torghast for hours. TL;DR: it's like RoR2 and a shitty WoW dungeon combined to create perhaps the single most infuriating progression system Blizzard has ever introduced.

the name's riley

On 12/13/2020 at 12:37 PM, Annie said:

I could go on about Torghast for hours. TL;DR: it's like RoR2 and a shitty WoW dungeon combined to create perhaps the single most infuriating progression system Blizzard has ever introduced.

Not surprising... After all, Activision has been trying to kill the game since they bought Blizzard.