174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

oooRheGwM2fs2lswfbjOi451P9ycXuORW9PDu_JLwgcfBLxlnEvk854CH7QauEMwTrjT45dz-unpWSq-szJF9fq9txYbrBTs7Q0ZSKZLsrPD0jkZxEweDS6HGw

No comment.

Anyways guys, I've determined that when I go to BronyCon this year, I shall be cosplaying as none other than *drumroll*..........

CHANCELLOR PUDDINGHEAD

chancellor_pudding_head_by_hsldoperator-d4jem6n.png

Here's my list of items I will use for the costume:

-Yellow Sunhat

-Sailor's Cap

-Ice Cream Magic top piece (brown)

-Nobleman's Wig (Died Pink... maybe)

-Elizabethan Ruff Collar

-Pink button down shirt

-Golden vest

-Brown slacks

-Dapper shoes

-Brown and Yellow cape

-And an oversized bow to pin to my ass!

Any thoughts?

We demand pictures.

3507729-5797215868-tumbl.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I crunched numbers and it'll probably cost about $200. So it won't be complete for a while. But when I do it, there shall be many pictures. I'll most likely be entering the cosplay contest. Hopefully i'll get some prize or something.

However, I want opinions on two things.

1. Should I dye the wig pink or leave it white?

2. Should I get a monacle?

Also, I will be bringing some container, like a cooler or something, filled with Jello pudding cups that i'll be handing out as diplomatic gifts. So yeah.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

So I've decided to go a much more Elizabethan style. I'll have very baggy brown pants that I can hike up for a poofy effect. The wig I'm still not confident on. I'm gonna be Puddinghead, not pinkie playing puddinghead, so I'd like to keep the pink to an accent level (Stockings, undershirt, ass-bow) while gold and brown will assume the majority of the ensemble. And I think I have to do the cane and monacle. I have a rough sketch, but my iPod doesn't support picture uploading, so soon i shall show you all that.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Here's a very intricate and realistic sketch I drew to give you guys and myself an idea of what the outfit will look like:

0120140034_zps7f53ccd6.jpg

Here's a very intricate and realistic sketch I drew to give you guys and myself an idea of what the outfit will look like:

0120140034_zps7f53ccd6.jpg

Works for me. So long as there is pink somewhere on the outfit.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Even though everybody got down on that episode for the goofy CGI balogna they tried, but there were some good moments in it. That was actually a really funny moment for Pinkie :lol:

Oh god I'm like, crying after that.

"YYYYOUUE SHHHHUUUUUDUP..." *thud*

So I missed the majority of JHaller's top 25 vids of 2013 stream. What I did see was him pulling up vids that didn't make the top list but that he thought were good. He started showing the work of a lot of the Anthology contributors, but I didn't once hear him mention Shiny, which I thought was disappointing. Maybe I missed it but yeah, I'm awaiting its actual upload whenever he gets that out today! :D

New post with thoughts on the episode as I'm watching:

Seems okay so far. More Cadence, which is cool. Pinkie's humor is... Meh. I'd much rather watch what Flutters is doing. Maybe next episode?

And Pinkie just lost my faith. She's like filler material for christ's sakes.

"Have a hootinanny with yer kinfolk." -Applejack 2014

Aaaaaaand that was a surprise. So this is gonna involve Discord. Apparently demigods are still subject to the almighty power of rhino virus.

Deity sickness = Floating houses. GG Ponyville.

*Can't lift spoon* *Lifts tree instead*

That lamp post though. Also, even Discord knows Pinkie's annoying. That's right Pinkie, go off with the balloon. Have a blast.

And now Discord shall fuckitallup.jpg I'm entertained. Best 3rd wheel ever.

Best Worst houseguest song ever.

Oh, I feel like I see what's going on here. Discord is trying to help them bond...maybe. BUT, there's not much time left in the elisode, so they better move fast. :|

Removing that flower is gonna have some majore repercussions. YUP!

ERMERGERD IT'S GOT AN AXOLOTL FACE!

Lol, Tom Cruise Discord is in trouble.

Good morals and whatnot. Good ending. Karma is best moral.

Overall, good episode. I enjoyed it. There was more adventure and stuff, which I enjoy seeing in this show. Pinkie still needs to shape up. Next week is Weird Al, so my hopes certainly aren't up. However, in lou of his guest appearance, I'll be watching RD is Excited until then.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)