Games you got recently

FF-4 on gameboy advance,SS-TSE on XBLA

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Got a new copy of Deus Ex:HR for 20 bucks. Feels nice to get a sealed retail game for a third the original price.

On the other hand, wtf is with this boss fight? I've been playing the entire game so far focusing on stealth, and I have nothing to defend myself. :|

FF-4 on gameboy advance,SS-TSE on XBLA

Your choice of text colour hurts my eyes...

Got Blacklight: Retribution recently.

Sorry :(

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Got a new copy of Deus Ex:HR for 20 bucks. Feels nice to get a sealed retail game for a third the original price.

On the other hand, wtf is with this boss fight? I've been playing the entire game so far focusing on stealth, and I have nothing to defend myself. :|

The boss fights were handled by an external studio who had no clue about what the game was like.

In other words, they more or less force you to kill them.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

The boss fights were handled by an external studio who had no clue about what the game was like.

I gonna give some tips for each boss, you probably dont need them but still:

General:

Even if you are going non-lethal/stealth, you should always gear up for the worst, so take some Frag Grenades, they barely take space in your inventory, deal a lot of damage and stun enemies they arent able to kill in one hit, bosses for instance.

Barret:

If you have Frag grenades, he is a piece of cake since he barely moves, so just keep throwing them at him until he dies; however, if you dont have frag grenades, he gets a little overwhelming, still he is very simple to beat, firearms will be worthless against him, so dont even try, run to cover and wait until he have to cool down his machine gun, then find some gas canisters (there are several in the room)and throw them at him, or use your own gas grenades, even through they are kinda rare in this part of the game, gas is his "weakness", it will stun him for quite an awhile, then, just get the explosive barrels that are around the room and throw them at him, piece of cake.

Yelena:

She is considered by far the easiest boss, why? Because even if you are going non-lethal/stealth, you will probably have EMP grenades, those are her weakness, just throw 1 at her and them unload your strongest weapons and throw some frag grenades, she will most likely die

Namir:

This guy can be a real pain in the ass, he is fast, strong and has one of the best weapons in the game, he have no weakness, so he is meant to be hard, however, a "glitch" in the takedown system allows you to finish him off with a single takedown, you just have to use the takedown button while he jumps over one of the walls in the room.

This video will show the glitch:

4v1X5F0d58I

Btw, congrats on getting you engineer weapon set featured in the steam workshop, Eedo.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I gonna give some tips for each boss, you probably dont need them but still:

General:

Even if you are going non-lethal/stealth, you should always gear up for the worst, so take some Frag Grenades, they barely take space in your inventory, deal a lot of damage and stun enemies they arent able to kill in one hit, bosses for instance.

Barret:

If you have Frag grenades, he is a piece of cake since he barely moves, so just keep throwing them at him until he dies; however, if you dont have frag grenades, he gets a little overwhelming, still he is very simple to beat, firearms will be worthless against him, so dont even try, run to cover and wait until he have to cool down his machine gun, then find some gas canisters (there are several in the room)and throw them at him, or use your own gas grenades, even through they are kinda rare in this part of the game, gas is his "weakness", it will stun him for quite an awhile, then, just get the explosive barrels that are around the room and throw them at him, piece of cake.

Yelena:

She is considered by far the easiest boss, why? Because even if you are going non-lethal/stealth, you will probably have EMP grenades, those are her weakness, just throw 1 at her and them unload your strongest weapons and throw some frag grenades, she will most likely die

Namir:

This guy can be a real pain in the ass, he is fast, strong and has one of the best weapons in the game, he have no weakness, so he is meant to be hard, however, a "glitch" in the takedown system allows you to finish him off with a single takedown, you just have to use the takedown button while he jumps over one of the walls in the room.

This video will show the glitch:

4v1X5F0d58I

Btw, congrats on getting you engineer weapon set featured in the steam workshop, Eedo.

I've just been switching difficulty down to the lowest when playing bosses and then switching it back up. Managed to beat the invisible woman by inhaling 3 painkillers and unloading a nearby heavy rifle.

And thanks about my items. I'm pleased. :)

games.PNG

F.E.A.R and Thief came in the mail.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

MORTAAAL KOMBAT!

Komplete edition that is.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Alice Madness Returns, Manhunt, Vectorman, Hitman Blood Money, STALKER Clear Sky, and Aliens Vs. Predator 2000

fucking sales. I still have 10 dollars left.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP

don't buy this, it's not a real game. it's fucking dreadful and i hate it.

Sworcery

Please, tell me that was a typo, instead of the worst pun ever made in a video-game title.

On a side note, got Payday: The Heist, my expectations were low for it since some people bash at it for being "buggy" and "repetitive", but so far Im having a blast with it.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Sworcery

Please, tell me that was a typo, instead of the worst pun ever made in a video-game title.

On a side note, got Payday: The Heist, my expectations were low for it since some people bash at it for being "buggy" and "repetitive", but so far Im having a blast with it.

No I swear to you, that's the actual fucking title. I'm not even kidding. They make a ton of jokes about it because they think they're cute and funny but I promise you it isn't.

The game solves all the puzzles for you and combat is literally just blocking an enemy attack then swinging randomly.

why does this cost money?

(also Billy, Painkiller is the manliest game ever made. Appreciate its girth.)