Tomtom GPS car navigation with Freemand's Mind voice?

I'm gona buy one and the first thing came up my mind was.. Ross voice as Gordon Freeman.

That could be awesome good! :lol::D

This can get a cult!!

"Well... it didn't work Heather!!!"

Yeah, he says ''go'' ''left'' ''right'' ''forward'' and other things in the series, maybe someone can rip the words from the videos and make the voice mod?

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

This can't end well.

You are going to get so fucking lost.

Hhihiihi! :lol:

Something like:

"Turn left!!!! ...i'm so lost"

"i'm good of doing where the hell i go"

"Is it possible, that i walk/drive the next 5 yards without hearing gunshots?"

Before arriving... "Me mechanical longboat been servin' me true"

Yeap it's a crazy idea!

"Well... it didn't work Heather!!!"

I once had Bruce Willis' voice on my sat nav (he talked like in Die Hard)...it was pretty cool (freaked my mom out, though xD), but Ross'/Freeman's voice would be epic :D

"Go left"

*drives right*

"NO, NOT THIS WAY YOU IDIOT!"

and just some random quotes now and then..."You know, following a trail of bodies, covered in blood, is a sign you are going the WRONG way!"

on the highway: "everything...this way! Awesome!"

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

Like that line from episode 2 where he says "Left...? Right...? No..."

This^

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Oh wow! That would be dope! I'd buy a car just to have that! :P

Wait... I'll buy a car anyway!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Want.

Dear god DO WANT.

>arrive on time

"Oh thank god, stealing from work is so much more stressful than not stealing from work, there's just no comparison"

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

"Go that way! NO, THE OTHER WAY, YOU IDIOT!!"

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I once had Bruce Willis' voice on my sat nav (he talked like in Die Hard)...it was pretty cool (freaked my mom out, though xD), but Ross'/Freeman's voice would be epic :D

"Go left"

*drives right*

"NO, NOT THIS WAY YOU IDIOT!"

and just some random quotes now and then..."You know, following a trail of bodies, covered in blood, is a sign you are going the WRONG way!"

Still , this is the best one so far.

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

Have a Pirate Voice option, too!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

how about "Looks like I'm nort the only one who's late. SUCKER!"

This could be the sort of thing I could see adding for donators (depending on how many lines a GPS system needs, I imagine it's a lot)

You know shit got serious when Ross replies to your thread.