Your First Game?

What was the first game you played? What was in on? What did you think of it at the time, and what do you think of it now?

The first game I played was Golden Eye on the Nintendo 64 back in 1997. I loved it then and enjoyed playing the hell out of it. Today I love it ever so much, and have endless respect for it. It has to be one of the best games I've ever played and would be more than happy to pick it up and play it again on the N64. It brought me into the world of gaming which I don't regret.

GoldenEye007box.jpg

The first real game i can remember is Wolfenstein 3D on my windows 95(or 98)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can't really remember...Super Mario on the NES maybe. Back in the day I used to have whole boxes full of Nintendo cartridges

Oh yes the game cartridges, I remember having to blow them all the time before playing. I felt like slut.

Doom or Zany Golf I think....it's difficult to remember.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I can't really remember but it was either Doom, Jazz Jackrabbit 2, Oregon Trail (for Windows) or Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega Master System II).

189289-pokemonyellow_large.jpg Got that bitch when I was 10 and it is still awesome to this day. On one of my speed-runs last year I completed this is 4hrs.

DKC2!

FRICK YEAH!

Easily my favorites of the Donkey Kong Country games.

As for first PLAYED, I dunno...

I usually play games at my cousins' houses, because they could afford them sooner, and I can't all remembered what I played, just that they were on the NES...

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Well that's easy, that was D-Force (known as Dimension Force) for the SNES, a great scrolling helicopter shooter game (for that time)

Good times *memorize*

Doom from 1994,i remember staying up long nights killing imps with a shotgun.

Doom_ingame_1.png

The first three super mario games for the snes along with the first legend of zelda game. I spent weeks learning all of the secrets of those games. Gaming was so much more fun when there weren't walkthroughs (doesn't mean I don't use them).

The first three super mario games for the snes along with the first legend of zelda game. I spent weeks learning all of the secrets of those games. Gaming was so much more fun when there weren't walkthroughs (doesn't mean I don't use them).

I've completed all of Super Mario World's 96 exits and I never used any walkthrough.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I've completed all of Super Mario World's 96 exits and I never used any walkthrough.

Same here. The problem is my will is very weak. Now whenever I get stuck I don't try to figure it out, instead I run to a computer. I wish I had a stronger will. The only game I ever used a walkthrough for was Metroid Prime 3, and I have to admit to peeking at a walkthrough for the insane triforce fetch quest at the end of the wind waker.

I know, I don't really do it anymore, but metroid prime 3 I kept skipping important people talking. So when they finished talking I realized I had no idea what I was supposed to do. I'm kind of a spaz during cutscenes or boring speaking parts.