Anti-hype attempt

The more insults machinima receives the more the Tunnel is delayed. Every insult is a day delay.

Machinima is good! Except for the crappy machinima. Machinima has their own channel for crappy CoD commentaries.

Sigh, there is no way they are having trouble uploading 26 minutes of video. I can watch entire movies on YouTube. They could throw it in three parts and we'd all be happy.

It's like they aren't even trying...

Seriously, we're on day 8 now?!

I think Machinima is at the core a satanic cult (explains the dodgy name), and they must therefore do everything at a very specific time (in sync with the stars and what not) to ensure that the world will be ruled by evil. By the looks of things they're currently busy in Japan, so I'm not surprised that TT isn't up yet. Its probably one of those uploads that actually requires a full 5 minutes of attention, and come on guys if you're busy resurrecting Cthulhu chances are you just aren't gonna have that kind of time to spare. Anyhow.

Day 9... or something, I don't even know anymore.

Supplies are running dangerously low. Must survive only on old FM and CP episodes. Site keeps crashing at random intervals, posts vanish and are never heard of again. No news from Machinima.com.

I fear the worst...

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I know that within machinima on youtube, Freemans mind has a seperate channel, which I sub to, but how come there isn't one for CP? I can pull up everything on CP, but subs me to the ENTIRE machinima. I can't stand seeing all that garbage being put onto youtube, wasting precious server space that Ross could be using!! lol!

Supplies are running dangerously low. Must survive only on old FM and CP episodes. Site keeps crashing at random intervals, posts vanish and are never heard of again. No news from Machinima.com.

I fear the worst...

I'm getting weak, we need that new episode now! FUCKING NOW!!!!!!

Haha. I want to see the new CP as much as anyone, and Machinima is definitely fucking up by taking so long... but you guys are some drama queens! : P

Hmm... I can't decide if I should re-watch Freeman's Mind or rant on a forum about how long it's taking for the Tunnel to go up...

I think I'll rant.

ITS TAKING A REALLY LONG TIME! LIKE, LONGER THAN IT TOOK ME TO... uh... LOSE MY V--

I MEAN, BEAT GoW ON INSANITY. Because that's manly. Yeah.

I'd sooner give them the benefit of the doubt. They wouldn't just not post a video that will bring them a lot of hits, right? There's probably some kind of technical difficulty or something.

OMFG Machimina stop catering to 12 yr old, stop uploading COD videos and upload REAL Machiminas damn.

I try to be moderate but enough is enough, I'm starting to actually get pissed the hell off!

one week has passed and the tunnel isn't here and 300 videos of COD are uploaded!

Note: we have been waiting for 2 years the tunnel to be released and COD videos are made by fucking 12 years old retarded children.

WELL THAT IS VERY LOGICAL

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Me:

Machinima; Y U NO POST THE TUNNEL?!

This is blasphemy!

This is madness!

Machinima staff:

Madness...?

THIS...IS...MACHINIMAAAAAAAAAA!

one week has passed and the tunnel isn't here and 300 videos of COD are uploaded!

Note: we have been waiting for 2 years the tunnel to be released and COD videos are made by fucking 12 years old retarded children.

YOU FUCKINF CUNT!!! you took my comment from youtube haha!! my name on youtube is nico8393 lol!!

YOU FUCKINF CUNT!!! you took my comment from youtube haha!! my name on youtube is nico8393 lol!!

:o CALM DOWN DUDE

I fear the worst...

Are we in a horror story?

Everyone please remain calm. Otherwise more desperate measures will have to be employed (the gas is non-toxic though I assure you).

It's been over a week, so I'd hazard a guess we could expect to see the video up any time now.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

If the counter passes 10 days without ANY news from Machinima (even bad news, aslong as it's news), a lot of people are going to "mysteriously" disappear, and I suspect that a great number (10^(2*ln(e))% of them, in fact) will just "happen" to be machinima employees. In "unrelated" news, I hope Cthulu doesn't mind it if we sacrifice slackers and/or douchebags to him...