Anti-hype attempt

I meant contacting them while leaving them capable of responding, because although killing them seems like a good idea at this juncture, the fact that they would be incapable of sending a reply means we might never find out why it isn't out yet.

Indeed, it is quite possible that this past month has been an uploading hell for Machinima and either The Tunnel has to wait a while or it could have easily gotten lost within the confusion at HQ, but let's hope they are more organized than I dread.

I meant contacting them while leaving them capable of responding, because although killing them seems like a good idea at this juncture, the fact that they would be incapable of sending a reply means we might never find out why it isn't out yet.

Indeed, it is quite possible that this past month has been an uploading hell for Machinima and either The Tunnel has to wait a while or it could have easily gotten lost within the confusion at HQ, but let's hope they are more organized than I dread.

True it is always good to be mature and sensible, but We've waited TOO DAMN LONG and I've already sharpened my pitchfork.

This Is A signature That is Working.

This is starting to get ridiculous and I'm becoming impatient. Damn you, Machinima. Damn you.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

MACHINIMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

MACHINIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! *

* Say it like in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

With the Captain Kirk voice?

Yeap.

Also, if at all possible, add some echo and move the camera away (while in orbit), as you say it.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

69 videos now since Ross said he posted the Tunnel.

So, even at best, CP is 70th on Machinima's list of priorities.

So it is absolutely impossible that those 70 videos were uploaded before The Tunnel and they waited as long as we are going to wait?

So it is absolutely impossible that those 70 videos were uploaded before The Tunnel and they waited as long as we are going to wait?

I'm going off the logic that even if the system was backed up with videos when Ross uploaded the Tunnel, if CP was priority 1, then it would have been posted first after it was uploaded.

Why would they have priorities. That doesn't sound fair to me.

Because civil protection is better than a lot of the other crap they put on their channel.

If the machines over here weren't restricted to 16 kilobytes of processing per second (she likes to keep all the other computing power), I'd just force my way into their systems and redirect all their mail to their PRINT SERVER. After that, I'd write a perl script that'd splice together ALL of their videos (sans the Ross Scott ones) and force them ALL to watch it, ON REPEAT, FOREVER!!!!

I should apply for our company's Dubiously Devious Financing Grant for Software. She might even let me install some new perl modules

1. Double facepalm

...dude, seriously wtf? I really hope thats a bad joke.

Or are you one of them?

ps Do tell me if you were serious.

1. Double facepalm

...dude, seriously wtf? I really hope thats a bad joke.

Or are you one of them?

ps Do tell me if you were serious.

Well as shite as the rest of machinima is they are still Machinimas clients so they would have to do it in some system of equality. The only one really is to do it in some form of que.

Having said that, Fuck Machinima.

Having said that, Fuck Machinima.

Brilliant. We can have sex with Machinima and make them feel inadequate about their performance.

ill be completely honest................i check this site just about every hour on the hour hoping to see that The Tunnel is up. Im going batshit crazy waiting for machinima to get up off their asses and kick it into high gear and get our beloved Tunnel up