Sexuality.

Maybe we're all just bisexuals, I mean, just because you like women doesn't mean you can't sleep with a man, it's not much of a choice as it is preference. Most might feel disgusted by the thought of the opposite sexuality, but it may just be since society has made such a bias against it for so long, while homo's might just want to be different. I dunno. I don't see why I can't sleep with a man, except it grosses me out because of the way it comes across to me.

I can picture myself getting it on with both sexes without getting grossed out.

Me to.

Ok i do believe in God i do not attend any services what so ever. Every service ive been to its all fire and brimstone. While i am straight i see nothing wrong with same sex relationships but as long as its not pushed on me im ok with it. And i do respect all religions im very open minded.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Ok i do believe in God i do not attend any services what so ever. Every service ive been to its all fire and brimstone. While i am straight i see nothing wrong with same sex relationships but as long as its not pushed on me im ok with it. And i do respect all religions im very open minded.

As I always say, respect and be respected. That's what it's all about.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

As I always say, respect and be respected. That's what it's all about.

I agree, but a lot of people can't get that through their thick skulls.

Like the Nazis who post on youtube. Anyone who read the comments for the featured video for Chris Crocker blinking knows what I mean. Pure, straight, out of the death camp nazis.

Even neutrinos can't penetrate some skulls. Like BTG's.

"When common sense doesn't penetrate someone's skull, use a bullet instead."

Quoted from myself.

Like the Nazis who post on youtube. Anyone who read the comments for the featured video for Chris Crocker blinking knows what I mean. Pure, straight, out of the death camp nazis.

I don't think they really are. They're just people who're frustrated and bored and want to shock people.

I don't think they really are. They're just people who're frustrated and bored and want to shock people.

Don't let people get away with something horrible no matter what.

Cool... I can stop radiation with my head... i r supr!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Don't let people get away with something horrible no matter what.

Oh, don't get me wrong, they are assholes, but I don't think they actually have so much hate that they try to put on that they do.

I've so far only been sexually attracted to girls (I'm male btw). In terms of romantic interest I haven't had much in either direction.

On the topic of "gay marriage" or whatever, I just find it incredibly stupid that it's even an issue. What they should do is make marriage a strictly religious thing that is handled entirely by religious institutions. Then it would be up to each individual church who they'd want to marry. This shouldn't be recognized by the state however and should have no legal standing at all. They should then institute some new kind of agreement that can be entered by any two people which carries all the legal implications that marriage currently does (in terms of inheritance and such for example).

That way those of religious inclination can have their precious marriage and every citizen has the same rights, while keeping the state nicely separate from the church.

I, personally, don't understand why there can't be two definitions of the word "marriage". Many English words have more than two definitions, why not "marriage"? You can have the religious marriage and you can have legal marriage. And, if it's what they want, the twain shall not meet. A legal marriage does not have to be done in a church and a religious marriage does not have to be recognized by the state. It's not like a specific religion OWNS the term and tells the government what it can and cannot do.

"Throw the book at him" could mean two different things. In one context, the phrase could mean that you want to incarcerate the person. In another context, the phrase the could mean that you will be tossing a book at someone for them to read. Two different meanings, same phrase. A fork could either be a split in a road...or an eating utensil.

We can have different definitions for words. And "marriage" is not strictly religious and has been around since even before Christianity.

I mean, I'm a straight male and I would never get married to another guy, but that doesn't mean others can't.

I agree, but for the religious people it seems that the word is really the problem. So why not give them marriage and let them do what they want with it? It'll have no legal bearing anyway so they can deny it to whoever they want. That way they're not forced to see their precious ceremony tarnished and the state won't have to deny legal rights to citizens on a religious basis (which is against the concept of a secular state).

It's better to keep legal institutions clearly separate from religious ones anyway and making the term "marriage" strictly religious would seem a quick way to do that. So people who feel it important to be married "before god" can go to the church of their choice for that and just sign some papers whenever it's convenient for them, and those of us who aren't religious can just sign the papers and be free from the accusation that we're somehow damaging "the sanctity of marriage". Surely that would be better for everyone?

Wouldn't that mean taking control away from the church tough? I don't think of it as changing the law to accommodate religious people, but more as a correction of the initial mistake to let marriage have any legal standing at all.

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.